Just A Dream

A dragon flies in the air and sees them. "You cannot escape me!" Kavaxas tried to follow them to the village. Donnie took his staff and casts a spell for Kavaxas to stay put. They kept riding to the village. The turtles and Princess Karai arrived at the village with Princess Karai. Renet watched them ride to her. The turtles and Princess Karai gets off of their horses and walked to her. "I see you finally saved the Princess, Fearless Knight. You are a true hero. I also see that you made a team." Leo bowed to Renet and holds Princess Karai's hand. "I did. I'm happy to have such a great team." Renet bowed back. "How may I reward you guys for returning the Princess?" "Hmm. How about me a wife  and us a home with food." Princess Karai looked at Leo. "You want me as a wife?" Leo turned to Princess Karai and nodded. "Yes, I do. You're so amazing and beautiful. Will you marry me, Princess Karai?" He took a ring out and shows her. Princess Karai was speechless. She looked at Leo and his team. They all smiled at her. "Yes! I will. You did saved me from Shredder." Leo slides the ring on her finger and kissed her deeply. "Leo! Leo! Leo!" He heard Raph called his name. "What?" He looked at Raph but he wasn't not talking. He still heard his name repeating. "What is it, Raph?" "Wake up!" Raph yelled. Leo looked around and started to wake up. "Oh no!" He woke up completely and was sleeping on the floor in the dojo. He saw Raph in front of him. "What is it, Raph?" He got up. "Are you ok, Bro? You had Me, Mikey, and Donnie worried."
Leo rubbed his eyes. "I'm fine, Raph. You just woke me up in a dream. Anyways, how long I've been here?" "You been here 12 hours. I thought you were meditating." Raph crossed his arms. "I must've fell asleep while meditating." He blushed. He left the dojo, thinking of his dream and smiled. He hopes one day it will come true. The end.