On The Way To Find The Shield

Leo and Donnie left the cave. "Where's the shield, Donnie?" Donnie looked at a map. "It's in an elf tree. We have to past the barbarian city first." "Alright, let's get moving." They walked out of the woods and walked onto the bridge. Leo stopped for a moment. He looked down at the river, thinking of Princess Karai. Donnie stopped as well. "Um.. Leo. The map is shaking!" Donnie tried to held the map but it threw him in the river. "Really?" He made an annoyed face and got soaked. "I'm a magical map." Donnie gasped. "Y..You talked. Fascinating." "Renet told me to help the knight out. I'm coming along on the adventure." Donnie got on the bridge. "Can you lead us to the shield?" "Sure but you're going to need a boat to crossed the sea to get to the Barbarian City." Donnie looked around and found a canoe. "I'm guessing this will do." "That will be perfect, Donnie." Leo and Donnie hopped on the canoe. Leo started to peddle the canoe to the other side. Donnie helped peddling to the other side. An hour later, they landed and got out of the canoe. "It says we have pass this city we're heading into." Donnie read the map as they walked into the Barbarian City. They walked to a restaurant. "I'm getting hungry. What about you, Donnie?" "Hmmm. I am too." They went inside and took a seat. A Barbarian watched them from the shadows. The lizard waiter came to Leo and Donnie. "Hello, my name's Mona Lisa. I will be your waiter today. What can I get you boys?" Donnie and Leo leaves their sword and staff on the ground so they eat. Mona took the order and went into the kitchen. The Barbarian that was watching walked towards Leo and Donnie. "I heard you guys are going to save the princess." The barbarian sat down beside them. "Yeah, what about it?" "I can help you guys out. I'm Raphael, by the way. Everyone calls me Raph." "I'm Leonardo and this is Donatello but you can call us Leo and Donnie. Pleasure to meet you, Raph. We might need you to help us rescue the princess. What do you say?" Raph smiled. "Hmmm. Sure." Raph looked at Mona as she came with their food. "Oh my. She's pretty. I mean she might like me now. I finally have something to do for my life." Mona puts their food on the table. They started to eat.