The Hidden City

After Leo, Raph and Donnie finished eating, they left the restaurant and heads to elf city. The map started to glow and spoke. "There's a catch to find elf city. You must find the elf keeper to find the shield in elf city." Raph looked at the map. "That map just talked." "It's a magical map, Raph. Renet sent him to help us." Raph was confused. "Wait.. Time Master Renet? Ugh. Great." Leo walked ahead. "C'mon guys. We're heading that way. We have to find this tree." Leo looked around. "I think I know what tree it's talking about. There's one hidden in the forest and takes you to a underground city." Donnie said, following Leo while leaving Raph in the very back. Raph shook and looked around. "Something doesn't feel right." Donnie looked at Raph. "Is the big green baby scared?" Donnie laughed. "Shut up, Donnie! I saw something." He sees something in the tree. A monkey hopped on Raph and laughed. "What the shell? Monkeys? Ok, we're totally close." "How do you know that, Raph?" Donnie looked at Raph. "I know an elf who keeps monkeys as pets." Leo looked at a tree and found a leveler. He pull a leveler and the ground opens. "Hey, guys. I found it. Let's go." Leo went down. The others followed him as they walked to a house. Raph was freaking out and accidentally bumps into the elf. "Ah, Dude!" "Oops. Sorry, my bad." The elf spoke. "Um. Hello, can you help us?" "Sure just come in my house." He opened the door to his house and they went in. "The name's Michelangelo. You can call me Mikey." He pulls the others a seat. They all sat down. "I'm Leonardo and this is my team. Raphael and Donatello." Mikey pours them a drink. "How may I help you fellas?" "We're looking for the shield so I can save Princess Karai. Do you know where it is?" Mikey answered his question. "Of course I do. I am a treasure finder. Follow me. It's in my storage." He went through a back door and pulls out a chest from his tree trunk storage. "Is this what you're looking for?" Leo opened the chest and picks up the shield. "Yes. This is exactly it. How would you like to join in on my team?" Mikey was filled up with joy. "I love to. Just let me get my bow and arrow." He grabbed his bow and arrow and walked out of the yard with the others.