Saving Princess Karai

The turtles walked in the castle and sees Shredder. "I see you defeated my army, pathetic turtles. Now you deal with me." Shredder got up from his throne and walked to the turtles. "You're next." Leo got into fighting stance. "Guys, go find Princess Karai. I'll handle Shredder." "You can't handle Shredder by yourself." Raph crossed his arms. "Alright. Mikey, Raph, You guys help me. Donnie, you go find Karai." "Got it." Donnie walked into the hallway to the dungeon and looks for Karai. "Take this, Cheese grater!" Mikey shoots arrows at Shredder. "C'mon freak!" Raph tries to distract Shredder and swings his axe at him. Shredder yelled in pain and shot blades at him. "Ahh!" Raph ducked his head. "Close one." Leo jumped on the wall and kicked Shredder. Shredder grabbed his foot and swings him around and lets go of him. Leo flies through the air, hitting the wall and falls on the ground. "Ow!" Shredder walked towards Leo. Leo holds onto his shield and attacked Shredder. He jumped on the wall again and held his sword in his hand. He jumped towards Shredder and sliced his head off. Leo picked up the head. "I finally cut his head off." Shredder's body fell on the ground. "Now let's catch up with Donnie and save Karai." Leo, Raph and Mikey walked towards the dungeon to find Donnie and Princess Karai. "Donnie, you here?" Leo yelled, looking around. "I'm over here and I found Princess Karai." Leo smiled and walked towards Princess Karai's cell and Donnie. "Great! Now we need to set her free." "I am working on that. Just give me a minute." Donnie picks at the lock. The cell unlocks. They opened the cell and sees Princess Karai chained up. "Don't worry, Guy. I got this." Leo took his sword and breaks the chains of Of Princess Karai. "There now you're free." Leo smiled and grabbed Princess Karai. "My Hero!" Princess Karai kissed Leo. Leo blushed and carries her. "Let's go." They walked to the exit of the castle. They exit the castle and sees four horses. They all get on a horse. "Riding a horse again. Ugh. Horses hates me. Why do they hate me so much?" Raph tries to control his horse. Leo shared a horse with Princess Karai and starts to ride to the village.