Ch. 10 I meet my worse nightmare:

Ch. I meet my worse Nightmare:

It's funny, I end up waking in the weirdest places, including in the middle of a highway, a medieval hospital, and now on the cold grassy ground in the middle of no where. I feel a gentle stroke of my hair and I instantly jump up too fast that makes me really dizzy.

"You snore a lot." I stand up to see the young man lounging on the bench like it felt like the most comfortable place to sleep in the world. All I wanted to do right now was flip that bench over and see how it feels like being on the ground for a change.

I take a quick look at his face to see him smirking at me. He has weird hazel eyes with a little pigment of blue and green in there too. I couldn't help but stare at his eyes which made me even look more like a stalker. His hair was dark brown that is cut to hit his neck. He gives me this smile with his annoyingly perfect teeth and goes,

"Enjoying the view?" I clench my fists and turn around to face the mansion.

"Oh why don't you just go and stick your head in a bunch of grass you moron." I huff away.

"Wait, where you going?"

"That's non of your concern." I try to walk properly but my legs give out of all the stiffness I feel everywhere and fall towards the ground. Waiting for the impact I put both of my hands out only to meet with someone else's and pulled up. The boy pulls both of his hands hard on mine and I stumble into him. I swat his hands away and push him back. "You could have just let me fall that would have been a whole lot better." Before turning around I see he's gone pale and barely standing up straight. I sigh and help lead him back to the bench. I look down at him and cross my arms.

"Look you need help, I thought you were okay but obviously your still stiff and in shock from that crash, you need to come to the mansion with me."

"No way missy. I'm leaving, and there's no way around it. You can play dress up in that doll house all you want. I'm leaving." To emphasize he moves his arm up and down indicating my torn up blue dress. I feel embarrass I have to say of how much of a bad condition I look right now but I really didn't want to focus on that. I was too enraged.

"Look! I don't want a lecture of my dress attire! You won't believe what I've gone through in the past two days and then running into you!!! Alright maybe I don't look fabulous but IM PRETTY SURE I GOT OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT!" He just looks at me with a smile and calm expression on his face. "What?!"

"It's amazing how some one that petite can rant so loud." He amuses with himself.

"It's amazing a man this tall can act so childish." I mutter. I try to think about how to convince him of my plan. I was tempted in knocking him out but he looked so pale.... And fragile.

"Look your car is ruined and the least we could do is repair it for you so you can be on your way. But, first you need to rest up and have enough energy to leave, does that suffice?" He ponders what I have to say for a little while.

"Fine, but I can't be spotted in that place with anyone. If some one saw me they would probably want to try to kill me." What he says reminds me again that he is a witch Hunter which makes me feel angry for ever even making small talk with this guy, but I swallow my anger and ask,

" what's your name?" He smiles and snickers.

"It's getting personal now?"

"Your N-a-m-e!"

"Xander Williams. Yours?"

"Sybil Collins."