S I X

"Knock knock." Justin turned to the door, finding Isabelle Lightwood standing there. "Is there something you need?"

"I wanted to bring you this. There's some clothes I stole from Alec and Jace. I think they'll fit you. And also to tell you that we'll be leaving any minute now so better be ready." With that she threw a duffel bag on the bed and exited the room.

"Uh, thank you."

Justin ruffled through the bag, finding some black jeans and a black t-shirt. He put them on, taking his jacket, the one he's been using since that day at the club when everything turned into a mess, and walking out after finishing putting his boots.

"Let's get out of here, just you, your brother and me. We can get Dot ourselves." Justin heard as he walked to the training area.

"Simon, there are demons out there, okay? Actual demons with tentacles that wanna murder us," Clary told him.

"Do you even know how to kill a demon?" Isabelle walked passed them and to the weapons rack, Simon's eyes going after her.

"I'm an internet search away. Besides, it looks like you know, Justin," Simon told the oldest Fray.

"Simon, I really don't think it's that simple," Clary told him. "I bet you it's not that hard."

Justin chuckled at him, "it's actually really hard if you don't have the experience." He went to stand besides Izzy, admiring the weapons.

The Lightwood went to touch the weapons but Jace approached her, swatting her hand away from the blade. "No, Izzy."

"Fifty bucks says he doesn't approve of this mission," Isabelle said, running a finger across the blade.

"I don't approve of this mission." Justin rolled his eyes at the voice. "When would you approve of something."

"I spoke with the Clave. They're sending Seelie scouts to search for Valentine, but they made it clear, the little girl and her brother do not leave the premises," Alec stated.

"Did you just called me 'her brother'? I'm actually older than her," Justin scoffed, feeling offended at the nickname Alec decided to give him.

"And to think I found you hot," Justin mumbled. Izzy caught what he said and smirked a little.

Isabelle Lightwood was a very observative girl. She was the first and only person that noticed that her brother was into boys. And now, she's seeing the same thing about Justin. Isabelle didn't know if Clary knew this about her brother but in the meantime, if she's able, she'll talk to him about it and maybe make him feel better.

"Hey, my name's not little girl, okay? I don't care what that Clave thing or you want, I'm going to find Dot," Clary said.

The Lightwood boy turned to his blond friend, eyebrows raised. "Alec, this warlock could have the answers we need. With Valentine's people out there searching for Clary and Justin, they're not safe outside alone," Jace told him.

"Jace has a point," Izzy added. "I knew you were my favourite for a reason," Justin whispered to the raven haired girl, making her smile.

"Et tu, Izzy? All right, since you have all the answers, where do you suggest we search?" Alec asked Clary, a scowl on his face.