001

Alaska
"Don't bother wasting your time on him alask." my friend Kimberly tells me, catching the boy who I was gazing at.

"What?" I ask confused, I recently moved back from England to my home here, Im so glad I kept in touch with Kimberly.

"He's bad news written all over him."

He wore a leather jacket, shades tucked into his pocket of his skinny jeans, a box of cigarettes poked out of his leather jacket.

"And besides, youre a sophomore, he's a senior. "

"So?"

"So, don't try, don't talk to him, no eye-contact, not even sign language." her voice was as stern as my mothers.

"Okay I get it stay away from the "bad boy"." I huff out, but he was just a gorgeous specimen, his sculptured face, his eyes, his tanned skin.

"Stop gawking, you are being to drool."

"Oh uh yeah." I wipe my mouth and follow Kimberly to our next class.

Everyone seemed very nice here, some of my old friends remembered me which was a blessing, if I had a class with them I now know who to speak with.

"So, this is youre fifth period classroom ; never knew you would turn to art, based on all your past drawings." she cracks a smile.

"I was ten Kim, my skills weren't as goof as they are now."

"I want a portrait then."

"Call it done."

"My best friend, an artist. " she smiles to herself.

"My best friend, a weirdo who talks to herself." I joke earning a small shove.

"Well I have English two. Bye, see you afterschool?"

"Maybe tomorrow, still fixing up the house." I sigh, I would really like to spend some time with her but the house needed some cleaning and remodeling as well.

"Bummer, bye alask." she waved me off.

"Bye kimmy." I stepped into the classroom, a teacher sat at the desk, short blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hello, are ya new here?" I was taken aback from his accent, he sounded like my friend from England.

"Yeah, Im Alaska Sanders."

"Alright, Im Mr.Darcy, the art expert here."

"Woah, Mr.Darcy like from pride and prejudice, that's cool."

"Fan of the book are we?" he laughs and I join in.

"Yeah, sucker for romance novels."

"Have a seat in the third seat in the fourth row."

People come inside the class, two or three drop off there bags to get water and the rest just go and sit.

"Alright good afternoon everybody."

"After noon."