014

Alaska

As soon as they dropped me off home I went inside my room quickly, I wanted nothing more than to jump in my sheets and sleep.

My mother was sound asleep already due to her busy day.

I take off my clothes and put on my silk pjs, I get into bed and cover myself up and sit in my thoughts.

Why the hell did I kiss harry?

Does calum really like me?

Like he came to apologize knowing what he did was wrong.

I now toss and turn for two hours, I just can't sleep, just thoughts of him run through my mind.

Then a familiar sound fills the silence.

But then again I can be just hearing things to make me remember about that one night.

Nope, I hear the thud again, finally I get up and go to my window.

There he was, in all his glory, in his leather jacket, a sad smile played on those perfect lips.

Sighing, I motion for him to go to the front door.

I crept out my room as quietly as I could so wouldn't wake my mother, god knows what she would do if she saw him come in these hours.

I open the front door and let him in, I motion for him to stay quiet and to follow me to my room of course.

Shutting it and locking it, I turn to see him sitting on my bed.

"What in the world are you doing here?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you al."

"I asked for space cal, this isn't space."

"I just, I came to see you, how you were doing, I'm sorry, ill leave."

"No, no please, I just...I'm just a bit lost."

I had sat next to him now, his gaze was fully on me, mine was on him, I genuinely didn't want him to leave.

"I want whatever we are to work cal, It was so irrational the way you took the whole Ashton situation."

"I realize that, I wasn't thinking, I just felt jealousy take over me. I didn't like someone that close to what's mine."

Knots form, my cheeks flush as well as he calls me his.

"I think its better to always talk out stuff, so we don't have to go through that."

"yeah. Seeing you with harry...wasn't the best thing ever." He looks away and sighs.

"I got mad, I'm sorry I pulled that act, I even regretted it too."

"Its just, I really didnt want you to be friends or anything with him, he's not a good guy."

"I know, we hung out and one of his ex's came and lashed out, I was done."

"That's one reason why I don't like him."

"I assume there's another?"

"He's just a snotty rich boy,thinks he can get any girl he wants."

"When in reality it hurts them so much."

"Did he do something to your family?"

He pauses, a long sigh comes out and his eyes get glossy, this side of calum is so fragile.

"he...he dated my older sister."

He has a sister?

"My sister was so hooked on him, he seemed committed in the first few months in their "relationship" but I don't know where it all went wrong."

"She wouldn't come out as often to spend family time, she wouldn't eat at times, like she'd just stay in her room."

"He played with her like a fucking game, like she was just some goal, she found out he cheated on her and she got so angry and depressed, she flipped out. Damn I right I flipped out too but she held me back. She didnt want to involve me in it, she didn't want anymore problems...after that, she changed. She wasn't the same happy girl anymore, she was crying in the shower or in her room, she was so heartbroken to the point where-she...she took her own life over this asshole." He had a few streaks of tears running down his cheeks, they were a light shade of pink as be was speaking out of anger and sadness.

"I didn't want any of that for you, he took away someone who meant the world to me, I can't let him have you too."

My heart skips a beat as his hand caressed my cheek, now I really know why he hates him, his own sister took her life because harry couldn't keep it in his pants.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that, I promise you'll never ever lose me, not in a million years."

I lift my hand and dry his tears, lean up and place a kiss on his cheek causing him to give a limp smile.

"So, I'm guessing you're staying tonight?"

"I mean, if you don't mind, my mother would kill me if I came home in these hours."

"Mine would kill me for having you in this bed."

we share a quiet laugh before getting adjusted for sleep, he removed his shoes and tossed them by the door, then his pants revealing his boxers then his shirt was next, really it was all a sight to see.

He gets into the bed and wraps his arms around my body and pulls me close, by now it was already four in the morning and I really can't go to school without proper sleep.

"I guess I'm skipping school tomorrow."

"really?"

"yeah, I don't feel too well." I winked at him and he smirked deviously.

"Well, I might have to take care of you then right?"

"I wouldn't want anyone else to."

He places a kiss on my forehead before he snuggled into my neck.

"quick question, how the hell did you get here?" I didn't hear his truck pull up and if it did I'm sure my mother would've seen the headlights.

"you see, when I get really frustrated I walk, and when I began to walk I sort of lead myself over here." He muffled out.

"Interesting."

"Very."

"Goodnight cal." I traced his tattoos that were on his arm as he began to drift into a deep sleep, my other played with his locks of hair.

"Goodnight al." His warmth radiated off of him, his breathing tickled my neck but I shrugged it off because this seriously was a position that I would never want to get up from.