009

Alaska
I wake up to a warm feeling and soft breathing behind me.

Oh god, so calum really came over last night, we really made- yeah, Jesus.

I have no idea what's going down today, I was planning to just stay home and rewatch the office this weekend but I don't know what to do with calum.

I look out the window and see its lightly sprinkling still, at least its raining.

I try to sit up but I feel calums grip on my body get tight around me.

And now he cuddled with me all night.

This is great.

A part of me doesn't want to move because god knows if he even has feelings for me or he couldve been out of it, then the other part is a bit freaked out that the most feared guy at school is sleeping in my bed.

I mean its the life of a teenage girl man.

My bladder ends up making the decision for me, I slowly move his arm off me and slip out of bed.

I go to the bathroom and do my business then wash up since I'm already in there.

I come back out and I really feel the need to change my clothes, of course I didn't wear a bra with this type of material.

I step in my room again and see calum is still deep into sleep so I creep to my closet and pull out my oversized sweater and grab my knee high socks to keep me warm.

I go to the other room to change, I ain't trying to get caught in front of this hunk of a person.

I leave my hair down and go down to the kitchen to get some food.

In the middle of grabbing the cereal box I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, a being with their hair sticking up in a few directions and a yawn dying to come out by his facial expression.

"Good morning." I greet him as I continue my routine.

"Morning."

"I wouldve thought you were going to sleep longer, considering the night you had."

"I got cold."

bEcaUse I waSnt tHeRe or?

"Oh, I have more blankets if you need any?"

He must see my as a clueless freak.

He only gives a small smirk before going back upstairs.

Okay then, just gonna act like nothing happened then.

I go to the living room with my bowl of cheerios that I added more sugar to, I set it down on the table.

I think I'm going to get my blanket if I'm binge watching every season.

I enter my room and see calum isn't there so he's probably in the bathroom.

I go into my closet and pull out my pastel pink blanket and fold it and hold it closely.

I leave the room quickly as I can hear the damn show about to start but I collide with something hard.