010

Alaska

Kimmy: hey girl! Let's hang!

Alaska: yes, come over

Kimmy: I'll be there in ten

Alaska: alrighty(;

I go to the closet and pull out some Nike sweatpants and a cropped hoodie to stay comfortable in.

The other day still runs through my mind when I daydream.

He left three hours after we had that intense moment, he had kept his arm around me the whole time and cuddled the rest of the moment.

His phone began ringing and be was quick to answer, he got up went to my room, changed and told me that he had to go but thanked me for everything I did for him.

The thing that runs through my mind was :
its really cute how I have an affect on you.

Because honestly, that fucked me up bad.

I had to cover the marks on my neck that he left so kimmy won't too suspicious.

I hear a car honk outside and I head downstairs to get the door.

"Hey kim." I greet cheerfully as she walks in and places her bag on the couch.

"I'm telling you right now, I'm in the mood for pizza and wings."

"Damn that sounds good, should I order-"

"Alask, when it comes to pizza, the answer is always yes, no matter the time."

"Agreed." I go to the house phone and call the closest pizza shop nearby.

"What have you been up to lately?"

"Nothing much really, just here waiting for my mom to get back honestly, its been boring." Boring my ass.

"well it wouldn't be boring if I came over sis, well I couldn't Saturday, had a thang with my boo."

"Oh of course, when did you start calling him you 'boo'?" I laugh at this while we both chill in the kitchen.

"Since Saturday, he's such a great guy honestly, like I literally can't believe I didn't try talking to him for years!"

"Hey you never know, maybe it wouldve been different if it didn't happen now."

"True."

She gets on her phone to respond to a text, and I'm pretty sure its Michael.

I check to see if my mom texted but she hasn't, so I guess I will first.

Alaska: hey mom ♥ I hope everything's going great! Promote like never before, much love

I hit send but as soon as I did a message came through and it wasn't from my mom, it was from calum. What the heck.

Calum: hey did I leave my jacket at your place?

Jacket, his leather one? He never forgets to finish his punk rock look without it.