015

Alaska

My mother had left the house an hour ago, I gave her an excuse to skip school and calum was hiding in my closet the entire time as we spoke.

now we laid in the same bed just watching tv, he was sprawled arcoss me and I was playing with his hair as usual.

"I think I'm gonna put something on instead of wearing this." I begin to get up and move towards my closet, as I search my closet for something an item was thrown at me.

"wear this." he throws a wink at me as I pick up his shirt from the floor.

showing a smile I turn to go into the bathroom to change, tossing off my shorts and top, I slip on cals black shirt that had that amazing scent of his.

I went back out and got on top of the bed, calum eyeing me as soon I had exited the door, his bottom lip inbetween his teeth.

"That looks amazing on you."

"I know."

He smirks and leans over to give me a kiss before his hands traveled down to my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Cal?"

"yeah?"

"I have a question."

"Who was that girl anyway?"

"What girl?"

"You know on Friday."

"Oh...she was an old friend, I don't talk to her anymore."

"Oh." he noticed my mood changed when he said that, he pulled me intop of him so that I straddled his waist.

He reached his hand out and connected it to my cheek, his other hand went down to my thigh and he gripped it.

"she doesn't mean anything to me, you're all I care about alaska, only you."

A small smile formed on my lips and I leaned down and kissed him softly.

"I care a lot about you too cal." I start thinking of the night he showed up to my house, with the bruises on his face, where out of anywhere else he came here.

I moved a bit and his hands immediately gripped my waist and stopped me from moving any further, I was just trying to get comfortable.

"woah, um let's not move anymore." a sly smirk played on his lips, my cheeks began to flush once again at the realization of what was happening.

But then again, I could be a tease for a change.

"Why not?" I pouted and moved again this time more slowly then before, calum had his gaze directly on me the entire time, his lip was in between his teeth.

"you definitely know why al."

"not a clue." I wink at him, my hand now trails down his chest, forming shapes.

he let out a shaky breath.

I felt something underneath me become more prominent, smirking I begin to get off him but his hand sneaks its way under the shirt and he holds me tightly.

a small giggle escapes my lips.

I lean down and press my lips against his, he kisses me back without hesitation, starting off soft then rough in the process, he bites on my lip two times before our tongues clash, I move my hips against him as we kissed, a soft sound came from him and holy fuck it probably was the hottest sound ever.

My lips move from his and I begin to leave a trail of light kisses from the corner of his mouth down to his jawline, i begin to leave a few small marks on his skin before giving him one last kiss.

he looks up at me with such aw in his eyes.

"I wouldn't have expected that at all from you." He breathes out.

I brush my hair back with my hand, "I didn't either." I say truthfully.

I get off of his lap and get off the bed as well.

"I'm gonna get some snacks really quick, okay?"

"mhm."

I go downstairs and into the kitchen cupboards picking out a bag of chips and a bag of m&ms.

As I go back into the room I see he isn't in my bed, so I get into it by myself, popping open the chips and digging inside to get one.

I continue watching the movie I had put before the whole session happened.

he walks in with a smile on his face.

"these are cute." he points to the areas where there were fresh new marks from me.

"payback."

"still, its a cute attempt." ugh, the fact that the marks aren't that big makes him laugh.

"well, you enjoyed my work so."

"its nothing bad baby, im only joking." my heart flutters at the name, he hasnt called me that in person ever and fuck it felt great.

"I know you are, now get over here and watch this movie with me." he chuckles and gets into the covers with me, pulling me to his chest, making my head lean against him.

"but it takes too to play the teasing game baby girl." he whispers into my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine.

I look into his chocolate doe eyes innocently, my heart at the moment pounds inside my ribcage.

"you're blushing again."

groaning, I bury my head into him and his chest vibrates as he laughs.

"don't hide it, its literally the cutest shit ever."

We continue to watch the movie, we spend the entire day just messing around with each other and I honestly haven't felt this happy in a while.

Calum just sort of brings life into me, his laugh and smile just draws me in so much more, hes slowly beginning to open up more and it makes me so happy that I don't have to question much anymore.

as the night began to fall, he gets changed again, I keep the shirt on though because he told me to keep it, my mothers car had pulled up and we both started to panic a bit because I didn't expect her to be home this early, he popped my window open, I ranted to him quietly about how we were literally on the second floor but he didn't care and he grabbed onto the tree that wasn't too far from my window.

as he left through the window he gave me one last kiss before racing out of the property.