1. Jason's McCann's Obsession

I watched her laugh loudly with her friends as they were having a water fight right outside of her house. I small smile fell upon my lips as I admired her. Look at my baby, so gorgeous. I watched has she squeezed her drenched hair. She snuck up behind one of her best friends Lena and poured the bucket of soapy water on her and she laughed her head off showing her deep dimples. I laughed as they dried off their skin and they headed to the ice cream shop across the street from her house where I’m currently standing outside of smoking. She walked right passed me which made my heart stop.

I walked in the ice cream parlour putting on my hood on with my black shades and went in line behind her. I looked around to see that her friends, Lena and Kyle, saved a table. She turned around with three ice cream cones in her hand and bumped in to me, she almost dropped one of the cone but I caught it for her. “Thanks” she said. “No problem” She walked too her friends and gave them their ice cream. I know she’s really smart, has a B average in school, but she mostly street smart. She knows her way around here. My baby had her moments when she just breaks down. If you know what I mean. But only she and I know that.

I know if I try to take her it won’t be easy, she’ll try to run away and I’m not up for that cause that makes me very angry. She’s a beauty. Her long legs even though she’s like 5’3. I know that I can make her intimidated by me by towering over her when I take her. Those big lips that I could continuously kiss every second. He chubby cheeks which I could kiss also, her dark brown eyes and her beautiful smooth chocolate skin. I know everything about her except for her sizes cause that would be creepy, but she does have a nice sexy figure. She’s perfect and she’ll be mine. I just need to get that bastard Omari away from my girl.

You’re probably wondering why I’m so obsessed with her. Well I wouldn’t say that I’m obsessed I would say that I’m dedicated to her. However she’s one of a kind and she’s flawless to me and I love her. Yes I’m in love with Kailee Marie Rivers.

And she will be mine.