vi

Jade: 24 years old

Liam: 25 years old

                Standing at twenty-four years old, Jade would say she has gone far. Although she is yet to marry, and all her friends are married, and some even pregnant, Jade is happy at where her life is at—almost. Jade spends most of her days with her mom who is now retired from her hard-working job. Jade enjoys the time she can now spend with her mom due to the fact that she lost all of the times when she was a teenager.

                Jade is vocal coach helping aspiring artist fulfill their dream, although she has yet to discover a Justin Timberlake or a Christina Aguilera, Jade has worked with younger celebrities such as Austin Mahone, Zendaya, she even worked with 5 Seconds of Summer before they became known around the globe. Jade enjoys what she does because she does get to travel and discover new lands and cultures, and she loves helping people reaching their dream.

                Jade has everything she has ever wanted, the perfect career, and the perfect relationship with both her parents, the perfect friends. The only thing that is not completely perfect is—her relationship. She and Sam are high school sweethearts; they went to the University and lived in the same dorm. They did everything together, up to one point. Sam fulfilled his dream in becoming a professional dancer and is on the road a lot dancing for big name singers and even danced for X-Factor both US and UK. They have become very distant from each other, and are in denial that their relationship isn’t what is used to be. Jade is engaged to Sam, but she fears that their relationship will soon collapse and crumble.

                Living in huge flat with no one to talk to sometimes gets to Jade, so she spends most of her days with friends or her mother, but when the topic of marriage and children pop in somehow, Jade then wants to be left alone.

                It’s been two days since Jade has spoken to Sam, since he’s been so busy and two weeks since she’s seen him face-to-face. She decides to give him a call. As the phone rings three times, she hears an answer.

                “Hello?” Sam answers, a smile appears on Jade’s face, it’s funny how just his voice can make her feel better, “Hi honey.” Jade answers back.

                “Oh Jade, sweetheart, how are you?” Sam says, Jade feels as he sounds a bit different. She brushes it off, “I’m good, how’s touring?” She asks.

                “Amazing, I’m having the time of my life! This is the one thing that truly makes me happy.” Sam says, not intending to hurt Jade’s feelings, but he does anyway by basically saying Jade doesn’t truly make him happy.

                “Oh…well I just called to say I miss and love you, hope to see you soon.” Jade says.

                “That’s great babe, I’ll talk to you later the crew wants to get dinner. Bye.” He says hanging up quickly. Jade sighs sadly, “Bye Sam…”

                Jade decides to go for walk because if she continues to stay in the house she’ll just look at pictures of Sam and her and become even sadder. As she goes for a walk Jade breathes in the rainy-London air. Although everyone complains how rainy and humid London is, Jade loves it. Most people enjoy walking when it’s bright and sunny, but Jade prefers it to be rainy, so she can grab her favorite red-polka-dotted rain boots and umbrella. When the rain comes down harder, Jade runs to nearest store to get shelter.

                When Liam left fifteen years ago, he technically did not pass away, but he wasn’t alive either. Being some sort of guardian angel, he was in some sort of in-between. When Liam first showed up in Jade’s life, it was because she needed him deeply. At this point of her life, Jade needs Liam once again.