xi

“Jade open up, we haven’t heard from you in a couple of days.” Jade hears her friend Perrie call out from behind the door.

                “Are you okay hun?” Jesy then asks.

                “Yeah, is it Sam again? I can go to the States and beat him up for you.” Leigh-Anne, jokes.

                Jade’s eyes open up, “Shit.” She mutters under her breath. Liam is getting off Jade’s couch with sweats and no shirt about to open the door, until she runs and tries to tackle the door, unfortunate for Jade, Liam is very muscular and tall, while she’s small and petite.

                She falls to the ground, and Liam leans over and gives her a smile, “Don’t worry Jadey, I’ll open it.” He says, Jade’s eyes, “Liam no!”

                But Liam opens the door letting her three friends in.

                “Jade what’s—you’re definitely not Jade.” Jesy says to Liam. Perrie looks around, “Where is Jade.”

                “I’m down here.” She calls out, Liam rights away sweeps Jade from right off of her feet, and carries her to the couch, as the girls follow smirking behind the shirtless man carrying their friend.

                “Are you okay Jadey, you know I’ve always been stronger than you. So tackling me to open the door so your friends don’t see me shirtless in your house wasn’t going to work, when you first planned that through your head. C’mon Jadey, you’re supposed to be the smart one.” Liam smiles.

                “So what is he doing in your house Jade?” Jesy asks smiling. Jade smiles and rolls her eyes, “I know what you guys are thinking, but what you’re thinking is not correct. Liam doesn’t have a place to stay, so I’m giving him a place to stay.” Jade says simply.

                “But why haven’t you told us anything. It’s like you’re hiding him all for yourself.” Leigh-Anne smirks. Jade runs her hands through her hair, “I’m not, Liam just doesn’t know anyone really, but I’ll introduce him to the boys soon, I’m sure they’ll click.” Jade says.

                “I didn’t get to fully introduce myself to you ladies last time, but hi I’m Liam I’m Jade’s imagin—” Jade then bumps into Liam.

                “I mean I’m Jade’s childhood friend.” He quickly corrects himself, and chuckles awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head.

                “Did you find out?” Perrie says putting her hand on top of Jade’s. Jade raises her eyebrow, “Find out about what?” Jade asks.

                “Sam.” Jesy says. They realize she has no idea what they are talking about.

                “About Sam and—” Leigh-Anne starts off, but is soon elbowed by Jesy, causing her to shut up. Jade folds her arms, “Girls what’s going on, what about Sam?”

                “Jade, I know you trust him, but this alone shows that Sam is bad news.” Liam interjects. Jade shakes her head, “No, they’re just saying things. They don’t like Sam, but it’s just that they don’t know him like I do.” Jade says.

                “I don’t, ever since he pushed you, I hate him. A man should never lay his hands on a girl, ever.” Leigh-Anne says bluntly.

                “You all don’t understand, he apologized. Everyone makes mistakes.” Jade says defending her fiancé.

                “That was not a mistake Jade.” Perrie said.