Part 1

Welcome to the World of Pokémon

Author's Note #1

This is a story that I have been meaning to write/continue to write for a while. Yes, it is a fan fiction story but do not let that plague your thought process when you read this story. I know that compared to how others write, I don't exactly write as  much as I should. That will change in the future when I start to edit everything, but that will have to wait for now.

This is part of a SERIES, meaning that this is only part of a whole. As stated in the title, this is only the Kanto Arc. Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, etc. will follow up later.

The title, like the story, is a work in progress and is subject to change in the future, so do not get too attached to it. It may be changed entirely in the very end, I don't know yet. It's too soon to make conclusions. I wanted to write something that wasn't exactly like how others were like. The ones that I am speaking of are the stories about the canon characters that have already been told hundreds of times. (Some romance, some retelling of their adventures in the main games, etc.) You may be surprised of what events that transpire in this original composition.

All copyright for the making of this story, and the characters goes to me and it is for non-commercial use and enjoyment. Copyright for Pokémon goes to Nintendo and the Pokémon Company. Pokémon is a Trademark of Game Freak and the Pokémon Company. I own no rights to owning anything affiliated to Pokémon except this story.

I split the story up into individual parts. Besides just for organisational reasons, I will include miscellaneous information of the story. Mainly current team members but other reasons my soon arise.