Part 4

The Evergreen Paradise

Bios:

Name:Sei-Shun Hayashi (林青春)

Age: 18

Species: Human

Race: Japanese

Region of Origin: Hoenn

Gender: Male

Height: 1.65 Metres

Build: Medium

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Blue

Skin Tone: Slightly Tanned

Dominance: Ambidextrous

Religion: Arceusism

Character Description:

“Let’s make this adventure the best one we’ll ever have.”

            -Sei-Shun Hayashi, Kanto Arc

A very talented individual who excels in the usage of various instruments and sports. He may not be as bright as other students, but he’ll do what he can to help others and have fun as well!

As a baby, he lost both his mother and father to the war that was taking place (one filled with corruption). He was then adopted by the Hayashi family and they treated him as if he was their own son.

Raised in Hoenn, Sei-Shun learned to adore being outside, making him a highly sociable and active child. He spends a lot of time being with either his friends or his family and would help out whenever he could. His first instrument was a guitar and he loved the sound of music ever since.

Sei-Shun met the members of his band when he was in middle school. They became friends while they were in in the school band and decided that they would pursue a career in the music industry. They spent a lot of time deciding what they wanted their band name to be and what they would do, and did a lot of cover songs in the initial stages of their band formation.

After learning about the death of his real parents during the war, Sei-Shun decided to become an anti-conflict activist and his friends chose the same path. After they finished middle school, their band officially became known as “The Uprising”, a reference to an American band with a similar name.

He and his other members became straight-edge, vegan and do not partake in drugs and alcohol. Sei-Shun has never eaten any meat products, since his parents were also vegan, and the others never had as well, something about a strange aversion to it.

Sei-Shun participates in many events that raise charity funds or are against the corruption that currently consume the majority of governments in their world. He is strongly passionate about the well-being of people and Pokémon and will speak out the evil of mistreatment whenever he has the chance.

He is a very friendly person and can be naïve at times, but Sei-Shun, as an artist and activist, will fight for what is right. One of his childhood passions that eventually evolved overtime was to travel the world. Professor Oak gave him the opportunity to do this and he gladly accepts. Sei-Shun meets Mizu and Yasashi at the festival, performing a concert as well, and they all leave Pallet Town. His childhood dream has now become a reality.