Disney at Midnight [RomanXReader]

TW // Violence & Blood 
------------------------------

[Your POV]

I wake up in Thomas's guest room after having a nightmare. I move my hands to my face and rub my eyes then I realize I was crying. I probably look like a mess.
Then I take a glance at the clock. It's midnight.

I swing my feet over the edge of the bed and slip into my slippers. I leave the room and make my way downstairs to the kitchen. Halfway down I hear a hum from the living room, it was Roman. He was watching a Disney movie.

When I reached the end of the stairs, he stopped immediately. I sit down next to him and start to watch the Disney movie, which turned out to be 'Sleeping Beauty', in silence.

After a few minutes, Roman stops the movie and looks at me. "(Y/N)? Are you alright?"

"Mhm." I nod but don't dare to look at him. I don't want him to see my tear-stained cheeks and worry about me. Roman places his hand under my chin and carefully moves my head to look at him.

"Did you cry?" He asked worriedly.

"Mhm." I nod and look down to hide the new tears as I remember the nightmare.

~~~

I slump to the floor and start to shake as everything around me goes black. A light turns on, and I see a tied-up Roman. Tears sting my eyes as I see my Anxiety walk behind him and put a knife to his throat. "He could never love you. Why would he? I mean look at you and now look at him."

I look away as I hear a scream coming from Roman. Now the tears fly freely. I look back and see that he lies on the floor lifeless.

My Anxiety walks behind me and laughs. "Go on. Look at him one last time."

I get up slowly and limp in the direction of the light, I sit in the puddle of blood and carefully place Roman's head on my lap. "Please wake up. Please." I beg as more tears fall from my eyes.

Then I woke up.

~~~

"It's alright (Y/N)," Roman says and hugs me tightly. I let the tears run down my face and onto Roman's shoulder. He pulls me closer to him, I rest my head on his shoulder, and we continue to watch the movie.

After a few minutes the song 'Once upon a dream' comes on, and I feel Roman moving. He takes my hand and stands up, pulling me up with him. We dance around the living room while singing and acting along to the song.

Halfway through the song, his face was so close to mine that our noses almost touched. I couldn't take it anymore and pull him even closer and close the gap between us. Roman is surprised at first but then returns the kiss.

I move my arms behind his neck and he moved his around my waist as we continue to sway around the room to the music while kissing.

"What are you doing here, kiddos?" A voice suddenly says and scares us. We jump back and look in the direction the voice is coming from.

"Patton.." I breathe out and tried to hide my tomato-red face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt. Just keep it down a bit, Thomas is having a hard time sleeping up there." Patton says and goes back upstairs.

"Sorry!" Roman and I whisper-yell after him and then giggle. We sit back down, Roman pulls me on his lap and I rest my head on his chest.

"Try to sleep for a bit, Princess. I'm here to protect you." Roman says and kisses me on the top of my head. With that, I close my eyes and drift into a nightmare-free sleep.