My First Love is You

At first I can't seem to imagine what loving someone romantically means and how it is different than any kind of other love, like loving your family or your friends.
I was so scared to fall in love with the wrong person and screw my whole life just like all the sad love quotes about.
I used to think that many romantic movies or books or quotes are pieces of bullshit that are made to feed those people who are delusional or a hopeless romantic.
I thought to myself, what is this thing called "love" and "relationship" and I wonder what makes it so important until everyone seems to bending their bones back and forth, or crying their eyes out, or wasting their time, money and energy.
I used to think love is overrated. Very overrated. I didn't understand back then. But since I get to know you, my perspective about love has changed eversince.
You are my first love and your existence in my life has taught me so many things about love itself, and by time I realize how I have mistaken the concept of love.
Love isn't overrated because love really does need a lot of appreciations since love is the key of happiness and peaceful life.
Love allowing us to see light in the moment of darkness.
Love let us feel every emotions in the world, it allows us to feel as alive and full of colors as we could ever be.

Love is what makes us human.

{thank you for opening my eyes to these beautiful realization, you're the first person that's ever done it}

—elenes