21%

[5/23]
Even my dreams are painful.

It was our second day as Genin, and I could feel myself getting slightly lightheaded. But Lady Tsunade had a temporary treatment plan, she casted a medical jutsu, and meant I had small diamond similar to hers, but in a red tint. This would help me recuperate better and ease my pain and dizziness. It was still early in the morning and I was watering the plants outside our residency since mother told me so while my brothers ate breakfast and my father went out on a mission.

Until I saw my sensei walk pass, "Ohayo, Kakashi-Sensei!" I yelled, waving at him as he walked pass me, and waved back. Sighing, I walked to the door and started eating breakfast. "Okaa-San, today we are going to have a mission." I said as I ate the breakfast she prepared. Slightly worried my mom furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you sure you won't feel ill?"

Katsu who is now ten, sat next to me and agreed. While Masaaki and Kaoru, who just turned eight were slowly falling sleep. Nodding, I went to the entrance and started putting my ninja sandals on, "Yes, with the healing seal Tsunade-San placed on me I'll be able to make through a month possibly." With that I waved my family goodbye and started walking to the Hokage's office.

Loading ... 21%

I walked out the door, today (Y/n), Naruto and myself are going on our first mission. With recently Senju having this red mark on the middle of her forehead, I've been meaning to ask her about it. As I walked the direction to the Hokage's office I saw my teammates talking to each other.

Never really admitted it, but I do somewhat like the Senju. But, it shouldn't be my main focus because I need to more focused on achieving my vengeance on my older brother, Uchiha Itachi. That's why I started pushing her away from me. I have no intention for a simple liking in a girl to interfere with my enterprise.

I remember the day father and Itachi came home and I heard them talking about the Senju: which was the clan (Y/n) is from. They say they don't like that clan before they used to dispute with the Uchiha way back in the day. After hearing this, I decided to have the same idea of the Senju Clan. Well, somewhat.

"Naruto, you gotta stop glaring at Sasuke like that you look constipated." (Y/n) bluntly stated as I started getting nearer to the duo.

**

With Naruto convincing the Hokage to give our team a C rank mission to I could see (Y/n) getting in usual depressed state. "But, Hokage-Sama... I don't wanna do this yet, I want to stay home... and sleep."

With all of us deadpanning at her statement, Kakashi somewhat nodded his head, "I agree with you, (Y/n). But now with this mission, you must be alerted at all time while we take Bridge Builder back to his homeland."

I heard her whine, "You want to become a ninja, but you are too lazy to even go a mission? For a Senju you're a disappointment." I bluntly said, making (Y/n) get in her comedic depressed state. Devilishly laughing, "for an Uchiha... you're quite the eye sore.. couldn't properly do the Fire Style until you were eight..." she said, making a vein pop out of my forehead. How does she even know about that?!

That was the final straw.

**

(Y/n) and Sasuke were now standing in front of Momochi Zabuza and with his somewhat subordinate, a masked man. Zabuza started getting nearer to the Senju. "You're a Senju, the descendants of the god of Shinobi, Senju Hashirama? Aren't you?" Zabuza muttered. "Those of the Senju clan can get the rare Wood Release, can't they?"

Gulping, the (hair color) haired girl nodded. Getting in front of (Y/n), Sasuke began protecting her. Slightly surprised by his actions, the Senju blushed. Taking a kunai out, (Y/n) held it up as a way of defense. As Kakashi observed, he noticed that Naruto was still missing.

Gasping, (Y/n) held her hand up to her forehead, she started feeling uneasy and started feeling her legs slowly give up on her. Before she knew it, as she felt herself fall, someone caught her. Scoffing, "Are you serious, Senju?" Sasuke said. Her (eye color) eyes widened. And felt small tears forming her eyes, she wiped them away quickly. Leaving Sasuke's grip, (Y/n) continued balancing herself. Feeling embarrassed about what just happened.

She didn't want him to know.

"Not now!" She thought to herself, thanks to Tsunade's heal sealing on her, she got mobility of her body again. The masked man or lady, seemed to be looking at her although this. The small seal on her forehead seemed familiar to him or her.

"I didn't want you know, Sasuke.. I was pretty ashamed of it. Sorry I guess, heh." — Senju (Y/n). ( ̄∇ ̄).  "Oh and I forgot. #4 I saw how strong you really are, Uchiha Boy..

End of Chapter 5.

Author's Note:

My writing sometimes makes me so sad that I don't continue writing for like three days cuz I know what's coming up next

Republished not edited