13%

[3/23]

How much I can hurt because of you.

After Iruka left the house, (Y/n) sighed, with a tears falling trailing her face. Katsu furrowed his eyebrows, "Onee-chan.. don't cry.." Tsunade walked in the room, after putting the twins back to their own cribs. "You didn't tell him how sick you really are."

Katsu walked out the room, in two years it's going to be his year in the academy and he's going to join his friend — Konohamaru as well. He told himself that he will take care of his older sister, his beloved Onee-Chan.

Loading ... 13%

A week passed and (Y/n) was finally able to go back to the Academy. Today, she decided to come early since she didn't want to cause a scene for being late to class, like always. As she slid the door to her homeroom she saw a emotionless Sasuke sitting alone, looking out the large window. "Oh.. Ohayo, Sasuke-Kun!"

The Uchiha looked at her, and turned around and continued looking outside the window. Confused, the Senju asked if he was okay. "My whole clan just got massacred yesterday meanwhile you were out home." He confessed, bluntly. With her eyes widening, the Senju looked somewhere else "I'm so sorry, Sasuke I didn't know."

Taking her seat, in the back of the classroom, (y/n) took her notebook and began doodling on it to kill time, not knowing what to say in the awkward silence that she and Sasuke held. All this time, she knew Sasuke an Uchiha, but never once did he think she was a Senju. The clan was wiped out completely years ago. And even in this era, it's still unsafe to say your surname.

It all started on the downfall of his clan, he slowly began eliminating all his emotions and people out of his life. And on that day, he eliminated (Y/n) from his life.

But it was also that day that he asked her if she was a Senju.

**

It was the next day, and (Y/n) had finally changed her wardrobe, and no longer wore the Senju attire. It was early in the morning, and everyone was already seated, and waited for Iruka-Sensei.

"As of today, all of you will become ninja!" Iruka-Sensei told the classroom as I doodled on some piece of paper. Shikamaru sighed, "well this is gonna be the last time I'll be able to sleep in class."

(Y/n) made it this far. After all of the pain she's gone through and all the medication she's made it this far. Smiling to herself as she doodled, she waited for her name to be called. (Y/n) really hoped to be with Uchiha Boy. Though, he has lost all contact with her after his clan's massacre, the Senju wanted to be with him even though the Uchiha has treated her like gum under his shoe. "Uzumaki Naruto.."

Naruto's eyes glistened, smiling. "Senju (Y/n)." The Senju looked up and instantly became depressed, "I'm-I'm with ... Uzumaki... Naruto!?"

Naruto continued smiling as he waved at me from the front row. Ino and Shikamaru snickered, "You got the knucklehead ninja."

"And Sasuke Uchiha."

Ino and Sakura glared at the Senju, as she instantly became depressed, and blue lines showing on her forehead. (Y/n) was very pretty compared to all the other girl's in the academy, her beautiful (hair color) hair, and the fact that she was strong and beat out even Sasuke when it came to stats, made her amazing. But it's just that she got depressed easily and had a habit of being late to almost everything. 

Frowning, she sat behind Sasuke and Naruto as they waited for their Sensei to arrive. To kill time, the Uzumaki decided to pull a prank on his sensei. "Do you really think he's gonna fall for that? He's a Jonin, an elite ninja." Sasuke implied. Standing up (Y/n) also decided to put a chalkboard eraser on the top of the door so when her sensei enters till fall on top of them. "You're a genius, (Y/n)-Chan!"

Rolling his eyes, Sasuke looked away from his comrades. But as the door opened, there revealed their sensei, but before Naruto and (Y/n) could go back to their seats, the chalkboard eraser fell on Naruto's head. (Y/n) started laughing, the masked man sighed. "My first impression of you will be... You're all a bunch of idiots."

**

"Alright, introduce yourselves." Their sensei instructed, "How about you introduce yourself first? You're our sensei after all." (Y/n) said, "right. My name is Hatake Kakashi, I don't like anything in particular, and I have many hobbies... Dreams for the future...? Never thought about them.."

(Y/n) deadpanned, "All you did was tell us your name, Kakashi-Sensei.."

Shrugging, Kakashi pointed at Naruto signaling him to speak. "Alright! My name is Uzumaki Naruto, dattebayo! My dream is to become Hokage and be praised by the village! My favorite food is Instant Ramen, but I hate to wait for three minutes for it to prepare. My hobby is eating and comparing ramen!"

After Naruto's introduction, it was Sasuke's turn. "My name is Uchiha Sasuke."

(Y/n) shrieked at how serious he sounded. "Uchiha Boy is so serious!"

"My dream will come true, and my dream is restore my clan and kill a certain man." Sasuke continued, with that killing the happy-awkward mood, Kakashi signaled me to talk. "Uh... My name is Senju (Y/n)."

With a couple seconds passing, Naruto looked at me, "That's it?!"

"That's all I can think of! I can't sum my interests in just 3 seconds!"

**

It was official, tomorrow morning is the day Team Seven finds out if they are going to ninja or be sent back to the academy. Naruto started walking home, and waved (Y/n) goodbye. "Bye, (Y/n)-Chan! See you tomorrow, dattebayo!" (Y/n) smiled, "Bye, Naruto!"

Looking at the Uchiha next to her, "So, Sasuke.. We're now in the same team which means you can't ignore me anymore!" The (hair color) haired girl said, as he started walking away from her. "Just make sure you don't get in my way, Senju."

#3 I was put in the same squad as Uchiha Boy- I mean Sasuke.