95%

[22/23]
"Do you know how I'm doing these days?"

Sasuke wondered around a small village, trying his best to trace you. He felt his body overwhelming with worry, Jūgo told him that you were in a hideout near the outskirts of Konohagakure. He wasn't in the right mindset anymore, he killed his own blood brother. His heart was filled with hatred and sorrow, what more can he offer you now?

Sasuke believed he no longer has love within him, he no longer had any intention to resolve his own problems anymore. He wants to avenge his beloved elder brother, Uchiha Itachi. To Sasuke, Itachi was his world. His heart ached knowing the truth about his brother, how Konoha made him into this so believed monster.

Sasuke was now more clear about what he wanted, he wants to destroy his home village. But he needs to know your whereabouts first. Sasuke knows he can no longer love anymore, he can't continue on like this. He knows that his issues will only cause you harm.

It took him til dawn to find you, hidden in a cave hideout, candles surrounding you. Sasuke eyed every detail of the scene infront of him, of your beautiful silhouette.

He entered the cave and saw that you were cleaning around, he noticed that your chakra presence seemed more lively and stronger. "[Name]."

Your pregnancy wasn't noticeable, your belly was still somewhat flat but overall you just look bloated. You were almost three months into your pregnancy now.  You wore a long, flowy lavender dress along with a cardigan. Those being the only clothes you felt comfortable in. Turning around your eyes widened with excitement to see your loved one, Uchiha Sasuke.

#17. I'm yours.

Running his direction you jumped into his arms, Sasuke's face stayed emotionless. He felt his heart breaking even more, what is happening?

"I've missed you so much.." you whispered, not letting him go. "Never leave like that again, Uchiha. I don't think I can let go of you.."

Sasuke felt different towards you now though. He felt the need to push you away, he feels that he will hurt you.

Isn't it funny how tables turned?

"Are you okay, [Name]? How have you been?" He asked, letting go of your embrace. Smiling, you kissed his forehead, "I've been feeling better. How are you babe? Is everything okay?"

You're someone I can't have..

He looked down at your smaller figure and held a guilty expression, while caressing your face.

Sasuke noticed your face saddening, "You're not okay.. Are you?" You said, eyebrows furrowed. "Itachi... he's gone, isn't he?"

Sasuke felt his chest pounding, overwhelming with guilt and sorrow. His throat choked up simply by hearing that name. He looked down, and felt a small teardrop falling.

"Sasuke.." you whispered, trying to wipe away his tears but he slapped your hand away.

"I'm fine, [Name]. I just need time." He said, you looked at him surprised. "Don't be like this towards me, Sasuke." You plead.