65%

[15/23]
How much I want you?

Sasuke looked at [Name], his heart felt like it got stomped on over and over again. He never felt at fault for anything, since it was the Senju that left him go first.

"I don't care how you feel about me, Senju."

He lied. Sasuke cared for much about how she thought about him, his world surrounded [Name] at one point. In his heart he kept the Senju safe.

But very little to his acknowledgement, [Name] made a wood clone and sent her off to Jiraiya and Naruto's hotel which was pretty far away. The girl slowly felt her eyes want to shed tears, it wasn't cause she was upset but truly disappointed at the person Uchiha Sasuke has become.

"You cared about me once, Uchiha." She said sadly, "I waited so long for you to come back to me. Why didn't you come back home?"

Sasuke scoffed at her. "You left first, [Name]. I continued to live my life in pain." He said, walking closer to her until they were only inches apart. "You're chakra.. it's darker and sinister..." [Name] said, "You really have changed.."

Sasuke looked down at [Name], he felt so tall next to her. He found it adorable how short she is, the familiar feeling of security began. "I hope in another life we will do this right. " The Uchiha said before knocking her to sleep using his Sharingan. [Name]'s body fell slowly onto Sasuke's chest.

He carried the Senju bridal style, and admired every detail of her beautiful face. Sasuke truly adored this girl he was holding, it pains him that this is his fate. He was destined for this fate, but he knew [Name] is able to change it.

[Name] is capable of everything, Sasuke noticed her chakra isn't delicate anymore, it's stronger and more powerful. Sasuke didn't want to bring her to Orochimaru, but has too.

**

[Name]'s shadow clone advised Jiraiya and Naruto, who were in shock that the Uchiha was after [Name]. "Why would Sasuke capture [Name]-Chan?!" Naruto yelled. "Hurry Pervy Sage! I cant let another comrade go away, believe it." He said anxiously.

"I promised you that I will become stronger for the two of us. I'll save you, [Name]." The Uzumaki thought.

**

Sasuke carried [Name] close as he entered the hideout. Orochimaru grinned, and started getting close the Uchiha and Senju. "Don't you get close me. You're NOT touching her Orochimaru. I will kill you." Sasuke said with wide eyes, and sword only inches away from Orochimaru's chest.

He had his Sharingan activated, and Orochimaru sighed. "Oh dear Sasuke, I'm not going to do her harm."

Ignoring Orochimaru, he went straight to his room. He laid [Name] down but when he did he saw a notebook fall out her kunai pocket. He didn't bother reading it, Sasuke simply put it next to his nightstand and starred at [Name]'s peaceful sleeping state.

"I keep thinking of you.. the person who shouldn't belong to me. I'm faking this strength [Name]... my heart is in pieces." He thought clenching his fists, as [Name] continued to rest.

He admired her even more, she is so beautiful. "He's not going to hurt you.. I'll bring you back to safety.."

[ Three Years Later ]

Sasuke held [Name]'s hand and the two were back in Konoha. She wrapped her arms around Sasuke's shoulder and kissed him softly. "I wanna stay like this forever.." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Sasuke sent people out to remodel the Uchiha compound to honor their legacy. [Name] giggled, "I'm so excited to start a new chapter of my life with you by my side Sasuke. I love you.." she whispered to his ear holding him tight. "I love you too."

He let go of her embrace and kneeled down and touched [Name]'s belly, making her look at him confused. "How about we have a baby? Imagine how strong they will be." He said, making [Name] sigh. "We are barely 19."

"I want six kids. I want four boys and two girls. You better prepare yourself Senju." Sasuke said looking up at her.  [Name] gasped, "you're going to make me go through that six times!" She deadpanned. "Our babies would be beautiful. My daughters are going to come out gorgeous just like her mother." He said, kissing [Name]'s cheek. "You're crazy, Sasuke."

Sasuke and [Name] laughed all night long, he truly felt happy. His life felt so complete now that he's with the Senju. His heart was mended and wounds have healed, the Uchiha was so deeply in love with [Name].

He looked across and fell in love even more with his stunning girlfriend. He held her hand and kissed her knuckles. [Name] smiled and sat on his lap, Sasuke wrapped his arms around her wanting to feel her touch.

"You really are my fate, my love.."

"Release!" Sasuke said, waking [Name] up from her slumber. "Were you having a nightmare?"

[Name] stood up immediately, analyzing all her surroundings. "Where am I? What did you do to me Uchiha! I told you that I don't ever want to see you again!" [Name] yelled, angry that she woke up from such a genjutsu. Sasuke frowned at her reaction at the genjutsu he casted her in. The Senju got up from bed and looked at Sasuke straight in his eyes.

"Uchiha. Where am I?" She asked, and Sasuke sighed. "[Name], you're in a hideout."

She looked around and her expression soften, "why did you do this to yourself, Sasuke?..." [Name] asked, seeing that her notebook was on the nightstand she grabbed it immediately. "You had a life in Konohagakure, why would you chose this life for yourself?" She continued, her voice hoarse and frail as If she was about to cry.

"I told you multiple times before, my only intention in the world was to kill my older brother. I seek vengeance, Senju." Sasuke said, looking at [Name].

She threw Sasuke the notebook, "I hate you! Why didn't you wait for me! I thought you would always be there!" [Name] said, tears falling down her face. "Why would you leave me hanging like that.."

Sasuke looked at her and he felt his lips quiver, he bit his lip. He was overwhelmed with emotions, his chest was guilt ridden. She waited for him..

"Do you know how I felt? When you left unexpectedly?" The Uchiha said getting close to [Name]. "I was heartbroken. My heart has been in pieces for years, and you were my only remedy."

[Name] was looking at Sasuke's chest until she looked up at him. "Why did you do this.. It hurts me so much.. You changed so much.." she mumbled, tears still flowing.

The Uchiha admired her, even though she was crying she looked so beautiful. Sasuke managed to have some courage and tucked a piece of hair behind [Name]'s ear.

He wiped her tears away.

"It's been hard for both of us. I'm sorry that I disappointed you, but this is my fate. I'm no longer here for love, I seek vengeance." Sasuke said, and pulled the Senju into his embrace.

"I'm sorry, [Name]."