100%

[23/23]
I feel like dying.

Months passed, you were now in your second trimester, two weeks nearing your third. Occasionally you would receive small letters from Sasuke, saying that he is doing fine and he hopes he'll hear from you soon.

You tried your best to stay sane and healthy for your baby, but to do so you told yourself to stop waiting for Sasuke, to stop thinking about him. Sasuke did you no well for leaving you through your hardest times, and especially when you are pregnant with his child.

Sighing, you went to open his most recent letter.

"Dear [Name],
how have you been these days? I've been missing you more than ever.
I haven't heard long from you, I hope you're doing fine.
Wait a little longer for me, please."

You crushed the letter, and threw it away. Of course, you love Sasuke and promised to wait for him. But what's the point if you only feel anger towards him? Feeling tears flow down your eyes, you quickly brushed them away. You need to stay strong for your baby, and only for him.

Yes, him.

On your most recent checkup it was revealed to be a babyboy, a small Uchiha  was growing inside you. Waiting to see the world, his mother and father. Your hair shined more, you skin was glowing and you overall looked healthier than ever. All that was missing was the love of your life, Uchiha Sasuke to come back in your arms.

The arms you promised will be wide open for him, accepting him whenever he needed you.

Suddenly you heard a piercing, loud noise rattling all around you, as if somebody was invading the village. Your hideout was secured enough to handle any damage, but either way it worried you. You caressed your belly, reassuring your babyboy that everything will be alright.

Even though there's no way,
You'll come to me

Those same sounds continued all night long, and you began to worry immensely for Sasuke. Was he alright? Your worries got the best of you til the point you felt lightheaded. 

You wanted to scream,
cry all night long.
Beg Sasuke once more to come back,
So everything will be alright again.

"Why can't nothing go right for me!" You yelled, crying. Your legs began to shake, and you felt everything go the same way it once did.

Dizziness.

Blank.

Noise.

Even though I know you're looking somewhere else..

"Dear [Name],
I promised you, that it only makes sense If I die, and you live on. Didn't I? That I will love you forever and always, even if I'm not beside you.

I will love you from afar, even if I can't hear or touch you. Because that's what true love is, love is blind. I've been wondering for long time how you've been, lately my days have gone slow. A war is nearing, and I'm only praying for your safety.

This world will be safe from evil, for our little one. The world I'll create soon, for you and I. I've allied with Konoha to create a safe environment for my child, and for you.