43%

[10/23]
If you break down as much as me,

"You're such a bad liar, you know that?" Sasuke uttered, making me put my head down as he continued holding onto me. Gently pushing him away from me I held onto the door knob. "Just leave me alone, will you?"

The Uchiha scoffed, "Not until you tell me the truth." He said, making me groan in annoyance. "Why do you want to know so badly? It's none of your business."

His dark eyes looked at me intensely, and started getting closer to me. "Just leave me alone, please, Sasuke."

Opening the door, I kept my grip on the doorknob as I tried kneeling down to get those stupid crutches. Giving up, I lost my grip on the doorknob and sat on the ground.

Loading ... 43%

I saw (Y/n) sit down, her usual happy expression she held was now turned into the face of a coward, who's ready to start crying any second. Furrowing my eyebrows, I couldn't help but wonder even more now, is she really okay?

I saw tear drops drenching the cement on the ground, feeling guilty as this point, I decided to sit down on the ground too. "I'm not leaving until you tell me." I insisted. (Y/n)'s lips were now quivering as she tried holding in her tears. "I'm scared..." I heard her mumble.

It pains me seeing her this way, it somewhat reminds me of my older brother. Even though he always held a plain expression, never showing much emotion. I've always seen Itachi have this one certain expression, seeing him in another is always strange.

But, much like Itachi, I prefer seeing both of them smile than seeing them upset.

I could see her tears continue. "I don't want to die." (Y/n) mumbled, making me look at her confused. "Sasuke... I'm sick! I'm not going to live as long as you or Naruto! I'm probably not going see you become Chunin or Jonin! Do you get it now?! Do you see why I don't want to tell you or Naruto?!" She uttered, her (eye color) eyes glistening. As she avoided making eye contact with me. "It's embarrassing enough to be counted weak because of my illness."

"You're not weak.." I said, crossing my arms. "I know you're possibly stronger than I am. With or without your illness." Looking at her, I saw that her face was slightly red. "That's not the point, Sasuke. I want to see you and Naruto progress as ninja. " (Y/n) spilled, making me feel weird. "I can't even sleep at night thinking that tomorrow or even today can be my last day.."

"That.. And Tsunade-San said that she'll be taking me out of the village for my treatment.."

I miss you everyday.

End of Chapter 10