Voka and a cigarette

Shawn's POV

.

.

.

.

Wow that went better than expected! I thought she would be shy but she seemed to keep her cool...what am I saying just because I have almost 2 million followers on a stupid app doesn't mean every girl gets butterfly's when she sees me. Gah I want to call her so bad but it's only been an hour since we talk and I don't want to seem desperate. I'll wait and call her at 6:00.

{5:55} pm

You know what it doesn't have to be six on the dot! I'll just call now because I seriously can't wait any longer.

Ring....ring.....ring....ring maybe she won't answer?....Ring

Nicolette: "h-hello"

Am I talking to the same person? She sounds so different then she did at school. She had so much confidence and excitement in her voice... And now it was like every emotion had been drained from her...all except one.. Fear.

Shawn: "Nicolette are you alright?"

Nicolette: "y- y-yes I mean w-why wouldn't I b-be"

Shawn: "because you're obviously sobbing?"

Nicolette: "I can't tell you s-Shawn I'm sorry"

Shawn: " Nicolette you can tell me! I promi-

I was cut off by a odd noise then the line cut off. I was genuinely scared for her. So I decided to get in my car and go to her house to investigate. (I know Shawn isn't old enough or drive but for my sake lets just pretend the driving age in Canada is 15 ;-))So I pulled out the school buzz book and looked her up and under address all it said was:

Auburn manner

Oh my gosh. Of course. Nicolette Auburn. How could I not associate her with Brad Auburn, one of the wealthiest men in our city(he owns the hospital(lol idek guys)) and I'm guessing he's her father. I've met him once, he seems like a nice guy. I'm sure he won't mind if I pop by.

When I arrive I'm not surprised at what I see. The house was at least 10,00 square feet.

I get out and knock on the door someone I don't recognize at first answered wearing a

bath robe and slippers holding a bottle of vodka and has a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Then I realize who he is. This is Mr.Auburn. Thief is Nicolette's father.

"Who the fuck are you?" He demands

.

.

.

.

.

.

Super short I know sorry :-( and sorry it took so long to update! I wasn't expecting people to actually read this :-)

-Bell