Chapter 2

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" asked Mal as we stopped in the foyer in front of the giant fireplace.

"Yeah, it exists of course." explained Ben," but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

"Who happened to be kings and queens." Mal pointed out.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." boasted Audrey.

"Unfortunately I did not grow up being able to morph into a hairy beast. I could have scared all the other princesses at charms school." I said and I got a few chuckles. Score.

We saw Doug start to descend from the right staircase.

"Doug. Doug, come down." I called. "This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms."

"I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..." Started Ben

"Ask Doug or Isabelle." said Audrey. She started to chuckle and Mal imitated her again. She and Ben then left the foyer.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son." Introduced Doug. "As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho."

Doug kind of got star struck after he saw Evie.

"Evie. Evil queen's daughter." Evie introduced herself with a very charming sort of tone to her voice.

"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101." Doug said, his voice got high when he said remedial goodness.

"Let me guess. New class?" Asked Mal as she popped some candy in their mouth. It was a little intimidating if I'm going to be quite honest. "Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms."

The Villian Kids started to go up the right staircase.

"Guys, your dorms are that way." I said pointing in the opposite direction. Doug still seemed a bit star struck.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug counted off trying to remember the last dwarf.

"Sneezy." Carlos and I finished. I smiled at Doug and went to show the girls their dorm.