Chapter 1

The day has finally come! The day the children from the Isle of the Lost arrive in Auradon. I worked with Headmistress Fairy Godmother and organized their arrival. We spent practically days perfecting every single detail.

First a royal limo would pick them up from the Isle of the Lost. I made sure the limo was stocked with all the best candy and soda because what kid wouldn't like that. I really wanted to ride in it just so I could eat all the candy. I might have a little sweet tooth.

Once the limo came to the front  courtyard, the entire student body would be celebrating their arrival as the marching band played some pep tunes. Then they would get a greeting from Fairy Godmother, and Ben and I would show them around, give them their schedules, and help them with whatever they needed. The whole nine yards.

"Are you ready, Isa?" Ben asked as we saw the limo start to approach the courtyard. I stood in between him and Fairy Godmother in front of Dad's statue.

I was nervously wiping my sweaty hands on my strapless light green dress. I really hoped everything was going to go well.

"Oh Bennyboo, don't forget about me!" I heard Audrey say as she came up from behind us. She pulled Ben back so that she could stand and walk next to her. "Oh, Isabelle, you don't mind that I come to greet them with you guys, right? I know how much time and effort you spent on this and I just didn't want to mess it up." Audrey sounded so "concerned."

"No, it's fine. The more the merrier right?" I said.

"It's not like I planned every detail for two weeks and went over every part at least twenty times, who doesn't like a surprise?" I grumbled to myself.

The limo rolled up and the driver went to go open the door for them. The marching band's pep tune does out as we saw the son of Jafar and son of Cruella De Vil tumbling out of the limo, fighting over a blanket. The girls just kind of stepped around them and out of the limo.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" struggled Carlos.

"'Cause you want it!" fought Jay.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" exclaaimed Carlos.

The marching band parted as Fairy Godmother and I stepped through to greet them.

"Guys, guys. guys! We have an audience." scolded Mal. All of them smiled at us and we all got closer to them.

"Just cleaning up." Jay said, spitting candy out from his mouth while he was clutching the tv from the limo.

"Get up." Jay said as he helped Carlos off the ground.

"Leave it like you found it!"" sang Fairy Godmother with a smile of her face. Audrey was nodding along as she stood on one side of Fairy Godmother. Ben came up and stood next to me.

"And by that, I mean just leave it." Fairy Godmother said seriously.

Mal and Evie smiled at us as Jay threw the stuff back in the limo along with Carlos's blanket. Then Jay started walking towards me.

"Hello, foxy." Said Jay as he crossed his arms.

"The name's..." He then proceeded to look me up and down. "Jay."

Audrey then started to laugh awkwardly and sigh.

"I know." I said cockily as I smirked. We stared into each other's eyes with playful smirks on our faces.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Said Fairy Godmother. She popped her head in the middle of our interaction and Jay's smile instantly fell. "I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress."