Sakutaro Morishige...?

A/N: So I don't know how pronouns are going to work. I guess when it's Morishige's perspective, he will still call Mayu by female pronouns, despite being in his body, and vice versa for Mayu's perspective.

Also, don't worry. The shiny thing will be revealed later on, in case you were wondering.

Thanks to my friends that read my stories, even though they may not be total Corpse Party nerds like me!

Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------

| Mayu |

It's really weird to suddenly find yourself in someone else's body... Especially if they're the opposite gender as you. And it gets even weirder when that guy is your best friend.

I think Shige-nii thought the same thing, because he was much more obvious than I was. Shinozaki-san just laughed it all off, though, and totally thought we were trying to mess with her.

And may I add that Shige-nii is not a very obvious person, so that really says something.

Won't it be weird to have to call him Mayu, and for him to call me Shige-nii...?

He would never say something like that. Oh God.

He and his family are the only people that refer to him by his first name because he hates it.

"God dang it, Sakutaro... Ugh. I'm so stupid..."

Stuff like that.

He looked at me and sighed. I didn't know if he was angry, or just giving up on trying to change things.

"You know, you're right, Shinozaki-san. Sh... Shige-nii and I were trying to get back at you for trying to scare us with your... Ghost stories."

Oh, of course! Shige-nii IS an amazing actor, after all! Why did I think this would be hard for him?

And he knows me better than anyone else. He can pull it off. It'll just take some getting used to.

The class rep shrugged her shoulders and snickered.

"Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that, Suzumoto-san."

"Mhm. Darn! I thought for sure that it would work!"

Shige-nii turned to face me, trying to tell me he wanted to see me act like him.

I would be able to do it, too. I do some acting, but not as much as him... But he'd be the easiest role ever.

I rolled my eyes and kept a straight face, and tried to use a monotone, uninterested tone of voice.

"I suppose we'll have to devise a better plan... Mayu. Let's go."

I approached him and grabbed his hand, and before he could say anything else, I was pulling him away.

And Shinozaki was out of sight and earshot.

"Nice work, Shige-nii! Your acting skills sure came in handy!"

He smiled and nodded his head, but it only lasted for a moment before he grew a more cautious look.

"Thanks. But... We can't afford to get taken to an asylum. Listen to me, okay? You. You are me. Sakutaro Morishige. You know what to do from there. You cannot, under any circumstances, call me by my nickname. Because now... I'm you. I'm Mayu Suzumoto. So you call me Mayu. Right?"

I knew he was right. If we didn't act like each other, we would surely get taken to a mental institution or something.

"Yeah, okay. You're right."

He grinned again.

"Alright... Have a nice night, Shige-nii!"

He released himself from my grip and took off running towards my house, and he turned around with a huge smile and waved.

Man, no wonder why he is the lead actor. Even I was convinced he was me.