The Grand Finale? Sure.

A/N: I just thought of this.
For those of you who don't know, "Shige-nii" translates to "Shig bro". See, when you watch/play the games, the text may say "Shig", but if you listen, the audio says "Shige-nii". Also, the subtitles for the anime just say "Shige-nii" too. Mayu is the only one allowed to call Morishige that, so... That's why she always does. Best friends that totally like each other, am I right?

Anyways, enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------

| Mayu |

It only took a few seconds after he grabbed the object for me to fall. It was just like what happened before... But I wasn't scared this time. I felt comforted by it.

Surely, it worked!

Before opening my eyes, I heard the most familiar voice speak to me. Masculine, but not the deepest. Calm. Soothing.

SHIGE-NII!

"Mayu!! Are you alright?!"

My eyes flew open when I heard him say my name, and I saw him standing above me. He looked concerned, but happy and relieved at the same time.

"I'm fine! I take it you are, too?"

Shige-nii smiled at me and pulled me up. His hands... They felt so familiar, yet foreign.

It was really weird, but I chose to ignore it.

"I'm great. Thanks for asking."

"I'm glad!"

Before he could say anything else, I found myself hugging him tighter than I ever had before. I was so happy to see him in his own body... To be able to hug him again.

Normally, he just smiles and lets me hold onto him, but this time... He hugged me back.

"Me too..."

Neither of us said anything for a few minutes. I think we just wanted to enjoy the feeling of being ourselves again, and we silently agreed to shut up because of it.

That made me think of what Kishinuma had told me before, and I figured... I might as well tell Shige-nii about it. Sure, he'd be able to find out simply by looking at his texts, but... Something about that method felt wrong to me. I needed to tell him myself.

"Hey, Shige-nii?"

He let go of me so he could see my face, and he looked directly at me.

"Yes?"

I couldn't help it. My heart started to pound like crazy... I was nervous. And scared. But... I had to do it. I had to...

"...While I was on my way to the school, Kishinuma started texting me--er, you?--again."

He held his chin and nodded.

"Go on. Don't leave me in suspense, Mayu."

Don't freak out. You have to stay calm...

"Well... I was just acting like you and stuff... One thing led to another... And he said... And I quote: 'Everyone knows YOU HAVE THE HOTS FOR SUZUMOTO!'"