••••

Jared sat there on the park bench, Starbucks latte in hand, contemplating life or death. He sees a woman pass by with a baby in her arms and a smile on her face. He watches her pass. He thinks back to the last time he had a genuine smile.

Jared and Evan were sitting on the floor in Evan's house playing video games. Jared was losing, but despite that he was smiling because he got to spend time with Evan. Little did he know, that Evan would completely forget him and crush him and leave him behind. But still, he smiled.

Jared felt tears form in eyes as he remembered back to that day. The last time he would smile. Now, he'll never see Evan again. He wiped the tears away realizing he was in public.

Jared got up and threw his cup away. He saw a swing set. He practically sprinted over there. Still he had a straight face. But for a moment while we swung, he felt like he was a kid again.

Jared and Evan were at the playground at their preschool. Evan joyfully pointed to the swing set and asked Jared something. Jared replied, nodding. Evan grabbed Jared's hand and pulled him to the swings. Jared blushed like the gay he is. They swung together laughing and smiling.

Jared blushed remembering the feeling of Evan's hand on his.

But then he frowned, remembering Evan. Damn he missed Evan. So so much. He closed his eyes and let the wind flow through his hair. The speed he was swinging made the tears blow off his face.

Then his glasses fell off. He opened his eyes quickly. Only to be met with a blur of colours. Some blue, green, brown, and other colours. He jumped off and attempted to find them.

Until he stepped on them with a nice little cronch...

Well now he's pretty much blind.

Oops.

The bell rang. Evan practically sprinted out of class. He had decided to go to Jared's house to see if Jared was just pranking him or something.

Jared wasn't there. His Jared's uncle asked him if they got back from the retreat today. Evan was confused until Jared's uncle explained about how Jared said that's where he was. Which was now clear to be a lie.

The next day Everyone got a unique notification.

Amber alert-