Chapter seven

Back on the isle of the lost

CJ p.o.v
Harry pushed a pirate out of his way and turned on the tv,Uma came and gave me and Harry a tray of food.

She grabbed a handful of shrimp and threw it at the tv.

"uhh poser"she said and Harry and I laughed. "TRAITOR"Harry shouted.

"hello"Uma ordered and the pirates started throwing food at the tv making me roll my eyes.

"Oh I will love to wipe their smiles off their faces you know what I mean" Harry said wiping the tv with his finger.

"Gil how about quit choking down yokes and get with the program"I said and Uma smirked.

"yeah what they said" Gil said.

"That little traitor who left us on the dirt"Uma said,"and turned her back on evil"Harry said.

"and who said you weren't big or bad enough to join her gang"Gil said and we all just stared at him.

"what when we we're kids, remember Mal called her shrimpy and the name kind of stuck"Gil said and Uma had to calm down Harry before he can hook him.

"That sneaky little witch who grabbed everything and left us nothing"I said and Uma and Harry smirked.

"no she did leave Uma that sandbox and shrimp"Gil said but was cut off by Uma and I.

"we need you stop talking" Uma and I said.

I rolled my eyes,"Gil you may have muscles and the looks but you have no brain whatsoever"I said and Uma laughed.

"look we have her turf now they can stay in boradon"I said to Uma.

"Harry, CJ that's her turf now and I want it too"Uma said.

"we should not be getting her left overs"she said."son and daughter of Hook,son of Gaston and me most of all Daughter of Ursula"she said.

"What's her name?"I asked all the pirates.

"Uma"Harry said bowing down to her,"what's my name?"Uma asked Gil,"Uma"Gil said with his mouth full of food,Uma and I both smirked.

"Hahaha"all the pirates yelled when Uma sat in her chair and I was right next to her.

She grabbed Harry hand and walked down to the middle of the table.We all ducked down when Ursula tentical almost smacked all of us.

"SHUT YOUR CLAMS"she yelled, "MOM"Uma yelled back annoyed. "THESE DISHES AREN'T WASH THEMSELVES"Ursula yelled again.

"It's fine,but when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon I will take it,their gonna forget that girl and remember the name"Uma said.

"SHRIMPY"Gil yelled and Uma gave him a death look.She signaled Harry to take him away. I followed him since i have to go meet Harrison,Shawn and Freddie at the markets.

"Gil,Harry has worked very hard to make sure Uma doesn't make you walk the plank"I said to him.

Back in Boradon I mean Auradon
Carlos p.o.v
"How is this possible?"I asked myself, "well this is auradon so anything is possible"dude said.