Chapter Nine

Mal was finally on the island,she drove through a alley that had markets.She stopped and grabbed a rock and threw it at a sign and then a gate opened.Mal smirked and started walking up the stairs.

Back in Auradon
King Ben was doing some paper work until Evie came in with a sad look in her face."Ben,Mal going back to the isle"Evie said.

She gives Ben a note that Mal wrote and started reading it,"Ben she left this too"she said giving Ben his ring that he gave her.

"This is my fault I blew it,she's been
under so much pressure already instead of understanding,I went all beast on her"he said slamming his hands on his desk.

"I have to go there and apologize and beg her to come back"Ben said."Ben you will never find her,you need to know the isle and how it works"Evie said."you have to take me with you"Evie said.

"Yes uh are you sure?"Ben asked,"yea she's my best friend and we'll bring the boys too for safety numbers since none of us are really too popular over there right now"Evie said."Thank you"Ben said.

"But let's get two things straight you have too promise me that I won't get stuck there again and there's no way your going looking like that"Evie said."I promise"Ben said.

Back on the Isle
Mal p.o.v
I was walking though the streets of the isle until I noticed Lady Tremaines curl up and dye salon and went inside.I went inside this room and I heard music and all the walls were splattered with paint.I saw dizzy and I smiled when she noticed me.

"Mal is Evie back too?"she asked excitedly,"haha as if"I said and she frowned."I uh forgot you guys don't open until midnight"I said and she nodded her head.

"Place looks good"I said and she giggled."so what is your deal has your grandmother gave you any customers yet?"I asked her.

"Just a witch here and there,mostly it's just a lot cleaning"she said."sounds like you got the old Cinderella treatment"I said.

"yea she gone from wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother"she said.

"Well not really much of a switch"I said."hey Dizzy you use too do Evie,Do you have any ideas for me?"I asked her and she smiled.

She sat me down on a chair,"how far can I go?"she asked."Whatever works well and  whatever makes me feel way worse"I said."Yay"she said and grabbed a big pair of scissors.

She started doing my hair and nails and when she was done I gave her some money."for me"she said,"Ya you earned it"I said.

"give it over you runt"a voice said and I roll me eyes knowing that it was Harry Hook.I saw dizzy give him the money and the rest that was in the cash register.

"Still running errands for Uma or do you actually get to keep what you steal?I asked him.