Team Sherlock

Hi guys! Thanks for reading this book! I really appreciate all the comments and reads! Remember this is all a work of Fiction.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Baekhyun

Luhan's rich.

When it comes to money it's Suho, but this time it's Luhan.

Yeah all of us are, but he's swimming in CA$H!

He never told us. Except Sehun and Lay. I coudn't believe this guy. We were BFF's until Sehun asked Luhan to go with him for bubble tea. (POUTS FACE)

lEnough of that. The past is in the past

Yeah so here we are in his mansion which he bought with his money from being a stockholder. $mart Kid. Turns out he was disowned by his parents because he wanted to be an idol. They wanted him to take over their company because he's the only child of the third generation. But he pursued his dreams of becoming an idol. 

Well ENOUGH of that I can do that too! If I worked hard.

"What's the plan?" Sehun asked. 

Kris: "Okay, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Suho and Lay were taken by the Kidnapper. We have one mask from a leader, and this Kidnapper guy is targeting our elementals and our healer.

"Okay so what should we do?" I asked.

"How about we split into teams?" Kyungsoo asked. "You know one team can take down clues and try to find the location and identity of the Kidnapper while the other team can train and gather intel about our powers and find safe houses."

The members nodded at Kyungsoo's suggestion.

"Kris hyung since you're the last leader we have, why don't you decide on the members of the teams." I said.

"Okay" Kris said, "the team that will gather clues will be called ''Team Sherlock."

We burst into laughter at Galaxy hyung's Team name.

"You mean the detective who does drugs?" Kai commented, 

We burst into laughter till we could no longer take the lack of oxygen.

"AHEM!" as I was saying,"Team Sherlock would be composed of the members that are agile and are like Black Widow from Marvel."

We tried not to laugh because Kris was being serious.

"I selected these members since their the secret pranksters" Kris said.

TEAM SHERLOCK

LUHAN

BAEKHYUN

KAI

We all burst into laughter except for Kris, and "Team Sherlock"

Then, we all congratulated and patted "Team Sherlock's" backs.

"AHem!"  The other team will be called *drum roll please*.....

___________________________________________________

A cliffhanger! hahaha first time on using one. Just wait the action will be present in the next chapter! It's gonna be a long one. Don't forget to comment your opinion or vote if this story is cool