Last Day of Fun

Kyungsoo 

''Ahem, the last team's name will be called....." Kris paused dramatically.

"Wait!!! BEFORE we do this shoudn't we have one last day of fun?! We might never get to see Disneyland again and maybe we'll be soo busy we're gonna be like those zombies in cubicles *cough* I mean people who have BORING jobs." Baekhyun said pouting cutely at Kris.

"I like Bacon's plan, its been a long time since we had fun." Luhan commented, his eyes on the ground.

The other members bobbed their heads up and down in agreement.

"Pleasse Kriss hyung???" We all gave him the puppy eyes, we knew he coudn't resist the urge to take care of us.

"Okie." Kris said in a voice that was clearly showing he was excited. "But first we shall buy books."

"YESSSS!!! Finally I can buy the last book of Divergent!!" I said

The members looked at me as if I had 2 heads.

"Wait did I say that out loud?" They nodded.

 "Whatever, let's just go!"Tao said 

"We'll walk since it's near, I'm really tired."  Kai said

We eyed him since he didn't want to teleport us.

Before we could pounce on him, Lulu stated we could use his car *cough* Limo.

Yep Lulu hyung is rich.

"Wait, people might recognize "The Missing EXO Members" Luhan stated.

Oh yeah we've gone "missing" since we found the note of the gangsters.

Then a stupid and crazy idea was in my mind.

"It might be stupid and crazy but it might work

---------------

 Tao's POV

''I should have never agreed" 

Well we're here now in the mall that's what matters. 

Right?

Flashback

D.O this might work...

The crazy idea of D.O was.....

to COSPLAY as girls....

Present

Here I am now with my 6 inch branded stiletos, my black EXO blouse, with denim skinny jeans, completed with my signature Prada bag and sunglasses. Oh, I forgot to mention my (wig) hair is now black.

I looked at the mirror Sehun gave me. "I'm a manly man......"   "BUT DAMN I LOOK HAWT!"

Here are the other members styles:

Kai: Rebonded black hair with red extentions, short shorts, a skull t-shirt, black open-toed flats and red headphones.

D.O:  Short Brown, with bangs ,curled at the ends wig. A brown flowing skirt, studded creme blouse, yellow flats and a cute little hat.

Baekhyun:  Long Brown,with bangs rebonded with pink streaks (wig). A simple yellow sundress,4 inch wedges, a cute charm bracelet.

Luhan:  Long Pink with bangs curled wig. A creme layered mini skirt, baby pink blouse with rhinestones, a cute pink bow, a baby pink purse and 4 inch nude heels

Sehun: White bob with bangs. A flowery blue jumper, big white hat, sunglasses and 2 inch nude heels

Kris: Long white curly hair. A pair of short shorts and a cute t-shirt, white flats with black bows completed with a hat and sunglasses.

"Yep, WE ALL LOOK LIKE CUTE, BEAUTIFUL, GIRLS"

"Anyways as I was saying--"

(A robber took Tao's Prada bag)

"My BAG!!"

I chased after that stupid robber after 2 minutes of non-stop running I was catching up to him,

1 2 3 

I pounced on him, and punched him on the face 

CRACK!!

"Oops, better lay off the spinach!"

Robber: "Geez lady all for a bag!"

"It's not just a BAG,It's PRADA".  I strutted away with my head high in the air. 

Leaving the robber SPEECHLESS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo's POV

We all congratulated Tao for a job well done.

"Huang Zitao, we give you this certificate of recognition for your heroism to all Prada bags" Sehun jokingly said

Hahahahaha!! I burst into laughter. I looked at the other members and they laughed too!

**On that afternoon we shopped, went to Disneyland, got scared, ate yummy Chinese delicacies, pranked policemen, acted like lunatics, watched a movie, sung at karaoke and laughed till our tummies ached.**

"Nothing is compared to the tummy ache you get when your with friends." Tru Dat!!

But then I was thinking something twisted and wicked.

I remembered the kidnapped members

Truth be told I wanted them to be here

"We will rescue them Kyung don't worry" Sehun said. Knowing what I was thinking.

"WE WILL AND THE PERSON THAT WILL GET IN OUR WAY WILL BE KILLED." I replied with a dark laugh.

 8:00 PM

Now the fun is over and the hunting begins. We all remembered what we're here for....

"AND THAT IS TO GET OUR BROTHERS BACK... AND HAVE FUN AGAIN WITH THEM ALL"

"BECAUSE EXO IS ONE..."

------------------------------------------------

Hihi Thank you for reading this book! I think I'm gonna update tomorrow. Their angry and they want their bros back. HUhuhuhuhu I wonder what will "Kidnapper say"

I appreciate comments, votes and reads! Thank you

SARANGHAEYO READERS! <3