Merong!

Luhan and Kris will still continue as characters in this story, I personally believe in OT12 but I know it won't happen any time soon. I'm sorry for this late update. My two UBs left their groups (Sica and Lulu). I guess you know the situation.

---------------------------------------------------

"Chanyeol-ah why are you here??" Suho asked him.

In return Chanyeol just gives him the-think-about-it look.

"Why is everyone asking me how I got here???" He complained.

From the looks of it, Chanyeol was getting pissed. Xiumin just stood there like a statue, looking at the 2 hooded men.

For a moment nobody spoke. Suho and Chen were just looking at Chanyeol and Xiumin. They were frozen.

"FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST! Let's see who they are!" Xiumin said. Eyeing the hooded men. Suho and Chen just nooded kind of stiffly.

Chanyeol snatched their hoods at the same time.

"What the?"

"You two!"

The unmasked men just nodded and smirked.

"Hi Hyungs! We were just about to pick you up!" Sehun said and waved at them.

"Sehun and Luhan YAH!" Suho said as he scolded them, hitting their two heads.

"Why did you fight back? It was so tiring!" Chen whined. He held his neck rubbing it from the headlock Luhan gave him earlier when they were fighting.

"Merong!! You should be happy we decided to rescue you! It was very hard to get here!" HunHan said together.

"Awww! That's super cute! Thanks little saengs!" Xiumin said.

"YAH! Stop pinching my cheeks Umin hyung!" Sehun whined.

"Haha, ok. I'll stop since you're so cute Sehuna!" Xiumin said happily.

"YAH hyung! I ain't cute! I'm manly!" Sehun said.

"Yah Sehunnie! That's my line!" Luhan joined in.

"YAH! We need to get out of here remember?" Suho said to the trio.

"YAH! Suho don't shout! You are giving me a headache!" Chen said rubbing his temple.

"Yah! Chen don't forget to add 'hyung'!" Suho replied.

"Yah! Why is everybody saying YAH!????" Chanyeol asked. Everyone bickered while Suho was thinking. Then suddenly an idea popped into his head.

"Wait! Guys I have a ---", Suho said as he tried to interrupt their fighting.

"YAH! You two are just sooo----ugh pabo!", Chanyeol said to Sehun and Luhan, not noticing poor leader Suho.

"YAH! Look who's talking!", Sehun replied. 

"YAH! You guys should stop because we all know who's the biggest pabo here!" Chen butted in. 

Suho was calm. Keyword: "calm". 

"YOU GUYS BETTER SHUT UP NOW BECAUSE I'M HUNGRY AND TIRED!!" Xiumin shouted, surprisingly. 

Everyone looked at Xiumin since it was rare for him to shout. Even Suho was surprised.

Xiumin looked at everyone then Suho decided this was the time to knock some sense into the boys.

"Ok, listen up here's our plan." Suho whispered to them.

"WOW! Hyung that's the best plan I've ever heard!" Sehun commented.

"Well, let's hope it works." Suho replied, looking desperate.