Chanyeol's Plan

VOTE

COMMENT

READ!

------------------------------------------------------

Xiumin

"Chanyeol! How did you get there??" I asked.

"IDK. I just leaned on the bars then all of a sudden I end up here."

"Hmmm. Maybe the bars have some kind of witchcraft on them! Let me try!"

I walked right over to those steel bars. Leaned on them. Nothing happened. I tried again. No results.

I start panicking.

You know the full-on crazy one.

"CHANYEOL! GET ME OUTTA HERE!" I yelled while shaking the bars like a monkey trapped inside a cave.

Chanyeol covered my mouth with his hand. 

"Hyung, shut up. We don't want to be caught. Okey?" He whispered to me.

"Ok." I took deep breaths, trying to recover my sanity.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Ok. Xiumin you can get out of here. But before that I must ask Chanyeol something.

I stared into Chanyeol's eyes. To make the atmosphere serious.

"Yeol, how did you get out of the cell?" I asked him.

Chanyeol sat down and motioned for me to sit as well. I clumsily fall on my butt trying to sit down.

"Ok. Now tell me." I told Chanyeol. We were facing each other. Metal bars separating us from getting away.

"Hyung, It's like I have a new power! Remember the time Master Soo Man told us that there are EXOTICS who can have 2 or more powers and the 2nd power is called a gift?? I remember!"

"Chanyeol are you sure? Maybe it's some kind of joke, Master did say it's nearly impossible." 

"I am sure Hyunnngg! I can feel the Euphoria!" Chanyeol said.

"Really??!! Wae didn't you say so!? We can say it's a gift then!" 

"Congrats, Yeol!" I told my saeng. I shaked his hands.

"Now that you're one of the Gifted, I'm sure you'll not abuse your power--- I stopped.

Wait a minute.

"how am I gonna escape??" I asked Chanyeol.

We both sat down again.

Brows furrowed. Head resting on the hand. We both thought deeply.

"Yehet! I know how to get out of here!" Chanyeol said. I could almost see the imaginary light bulb on top of his head.

Xiumin asked Chanyeol "And how are we going to do that?"

"Hyung, maybe I can transfer you here using my power!"

Xiumin did a face palm in his mind. "Chanyeol it's impossib---

Xiumin screamed as Chanyeol's translucent hand cut through the bars and grasped his left hand pulling him out of the cell.

Xiumin looked frozen. Until he noticed Chanyeol waving his hand in front of him.

"OMO, Chanyeol I'm out if the cell!" Xiumin happily danced around Chanyeol.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm out! Xiumin is out of the filthy cell AND he can finally eat real food!!!" Xiumin sang.

tap

tap

tap

"Hyung I think you should stop making noise, maybe the guards are back." Chanyeol whispered cautiously.

tap

tap

tap

Xiumin was about to say something when Chanyeol covered his mouth and murmured a quick "shut up". 

tap

tap

tap

(stop)

The footsteps stopped abruptly. It ended near the corridor next to Chanyeol and Xiumin.

Chanyeol motioned Xiumin to follow.

Chanyeol raised his fingers 3.....2....1 GO!

They charged at the enemy.

They started fighting. Chanyeol charged at the two hooded men. Xiumin thought of an idea to freeze everyone.

In all the chaos Xiumin managed to freeze everyone surrounding him (it took a while to gather the energy)

He didn't expect the faces of Suho and Chen.

And he didn't expect 2 men with dark hoods standing before them.

It was a case of deja vu.