Planning Against Time Part 1

Chen

"Suho-nim, if we're gonna escape from this HELL-LIKE place, we will need a plan."

"DUH!" Suho said as he pats my head. "You see ChenChen, you need to wait for the right time to gather information." Suho stated, pacing around our cell. "And you need to be sly, just like when water escapes from a not-so-screwed-tightly bottle."

"Okay." I said not quite agreeing to Suho's statement.

We were sitting down facing eachother trying to think up of a plan.

"When will we start?" I asked.

"NOW." Suho stated a little bit too loud.

"But, how?"

"First thing you need to do is, take track of the time when the guards switch places." Suho said mentioning to the 2 bulky guards,with their backs facing us."

"But we have no time to sit and watch guards switching places." I whined.

"Ah yes, according to the information I gathered when I was here, the guards switch places every 4 hours, using 1 minute and two seconds to go back and tell the other guard to come here." Suho said with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Hmmm..." I said. There was something I remembered about Suho, but I forgot it.

"What's the second thing we need to do?" I asked Suho.

"We should have a map of this place, which I don't have." Suho said, frowning slightly, the sparkle in his eyes gone, his head bowed dejectedly.

"Don't be down in the dumps, Eomma!, I'm sure we can find a way." I said, trying to return the Suho that loved challenges.

Suho lifted his head and smiled. "We will Jongdae." Suho said with a challenging look back in his eyes.

"Why don't we find a map, here in this crummy cell?" I said. "I'm sure a prisoner from who-knows-what-age drew a map here." I told Suho.

Suho stood up faster than an excited child."What are we waiting for?" Suho said.

"Let's find that map ChenChen!" 

I also stood up but not with the enthusiasm Suho had. I brushed the dirt from my butt with my hands. "Okay, but there's a 50-50 chance there might be one here." I told Suho.

"Nope, I was here longer than you. I can say that this cell was used." "Using my calculations, there will be an 85% of suceeding." Suho said as he scoured the area.

I looked at Suho, surprised. Since when did he become superb at guessing all those chances? Interesting.

I began my search. There wasn't much in this cell. There was a metal double-decked bed, a restroom, a old desk and chair, a mirror, some kind of metal-contraption that was so rusted it was crumbling, dust bunnies flying all over the place, dried up blood on the floor (mine and Suho's most likely) and the walls had an octagon shape, kinda like something you see in asylums. Oh, and don't forget the feeling that someone is watching you.

And so I started on the metal double-decked beds, since they were the least sinister-looking. I climed on top of the ground bunk. Nothing here. I climed up the metal ladders and proceeded to the top bunk, slowly and painfully, carrying my broken arm. Wow. There were scratches everywhere. I could only make up something. Something like ancient writing.

 Do not let your anger lead you into betraying the people you love. IYSF

 Damn, I need to take note of this.

But how?

......

Urgh! I'll just tell Suho. Yep that sounds reasonable enough.

(Narrator's Voice) And so ChenChen continues on his journey. past the valley of wandering dust bunnies, tripping on the old wooden chair and desk, almost puking on the sight of blood, passing thru the metal-contraption, trying to detect any signs of maps, but has found none at all. Dejected he went to the mirror, expecting to be failed again and he was. As he wandered over to Suho his eyes skimmed over the mirror one last time, BUT this time he found something."

I flipped over the mirror. And saw a big opening not carved a long time ago, probably can fit a small man. I need to tell Suho.

I ran over to where Suho was. He was tapping the walls with his fingers. Okaayy.

"Suho, I found---

I stopped my sentence since it couldn't describe my shock. HOPELESS written on the wall in pink. But how? I didn't see that earlier. And Suho wasn't bringing a pink crayon with him.

Suho faced me. "Chen, I want you to stay back." 

I nodded taking a two steps backwards.

Suho continued to tap the wall with HOPELESS, in little rhythmical sounds. On his last tap, there was a little creaking sound, followed by a short earthquake. A little panel opened containing a little pink fire spirit sleeping. "Amazing."  I said. But I was interrupted. 

The walls shook again, but this time stronger. 

Me and Suho held hands, prepared to die. Closing our eyes.

After a few seconds it was over, confused I opened my eyes. I almost fainted when I saw the pink-spirit right in front of me, waving its tiny little hand.

"Hi! My name is Cassandra." The pink spirit said, almost robotically.

Suho looked like he didn't understand, so I told him.

"It said its name is Cassandra." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why hello! My dear readers! Thank you! For reading this tale.

It is an honour. SALAMAT!

For y'all those silent readers. Please VOTE! And Comment!

Now I want everyone to be honest here at how the plot is going. In short I need comments.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

 Picture to the right, Copyright to the owner. JUST IMAGINE ITS PINK.