Eye Control

Kai

"Today is the day we form, as one."

4:57 AM.

"Where are they?" I asked Luhan.

"Kai shi, I really don't know." Luhan replied.

"I hope they didn't get intercepted by The Dark Ones."

You're probably wondering where the heck we are. Well, we're here in front of main building of S.M in Korea. How did we get here? Easy, I teleported us here.

"Oh! There they are!" Baekhyun shouted happily.

Team Sherlock and Team Sherlock bro-hugged each other.

"Luhannie!!" Sehun shouted.

"Sehunnie!!!" Luhan shouted right back.

As if they were in a movie, they slow-mowed running, then they hugged each other like they haven't seen each other in 7 years.

"They're just so cute!!" Tao said.

I looked to my squishy, Kyungsoo.

"Hyung, you wanna try that?!"

"No". He replied.

I clutched my heart as if I was hurt. "My heart!"

"Whatever ". Kyungsoo replied.

Then he looked at me and laughed.

Haha, this sassy side of Kyungsoo is one of his many charms.

"Everyone let's GO!!!" Kris shouted to us.

"Wait, where are we going?" 

"To the rooftop of course!" Baekhyun replied.

"How?" 

"Oh yeah, we "disappeared" a few weeks ago." Kyungsoo replied.

"Easy, Kai can just teleport us there." Luhan commented.

"I could teleport us IF, Baekhyun and Luhan hyung didn't waste my energy teleporting us to the 22 times.

Team Spongbob looked at Luhan and Baekhyun.

"What we didn't do anything!" Luhan and Baekhyun said at the same time.

"What did they do?" Team Spongebob asked.

"Well, they forgot 22 items when we went to the supermarket, and asked me to teleport them back, then they saw Super Junior concert tickets on sale, so they asked me to teleport them first-at-the line since a huge crowd of fan girls and boys were blocking the ticket booth. I could name 20 more things on the list but never mind since it's too long , to make the long story short we teleported 22 times in a time span of one hour, so pretty much I was pooped out." I replied furiously.

"So, I'm not teleporting anyone again today!" I retorted while pulling my hair.

"Okay, chill Kai, no need to be angry." Sehun pointed out.

I looked at the maknae with cold eyes that could freeze him up in one second.

Then Luhan hyung who saw me staring at him started to stare at me too, this time with the coldest eyes I ever saw.

Cold. But beautiful. I could stare at them all day.

Yep, Luhan's eyes are rainbow-colored. I blinked two times and slapped myself.