Chapter 1- The Accident

Narrator's POV

Once there was this young girl named F/N. She was not like a normal mortal girl. She was what they called a Species. A species was basically the title for any person that had animal ears and a tail.

Usually in this world species were considered outsiders to the population of humans. But none of the people knew about F/N or her parents being species since her mother had told F/N that they must hide their true selves from others knowledge and understandings.

F/N did question this reason a few times, but she had managed to accepted it. So she hid her true self for many years, until she was in 4th grade. By accident she revealed her true self to some bullies and this is how it all went down that day.

Your POV

Well let's see what adventure awaits me today. I happily got out of bed to the sound of my alarm going off and the delicious aroma of breakfast downstairs. I quickly got dressed for school and ran downstairs. Mother as usual was making breakfast and my bento for me to take to school and have for lunch. "Mother where is Father isn't he awake yet," I said curiously. "Oh my pup you're awake, yes your Father had to leave earlier than usual today for an emergency that happened at work," my Mother said with a calm and warming smile.

After that I quickly ate my breakfast and got my bag ready to walk to school since our house was at a walking distance from our home. "Sayonara mama," I said as I walk away from our house. Half way to my school I ran into my best friend Arizo.

"Kon'nichiwa Arizo," I said to him with a smile. "Oh hey F/N," Arizo said with a voice that was supposed to sound like a cool person was saying it. "Arizo-Kun what did you do over the weekend?"

"Me nothing really just was trying not to die of boredom," he said with a grim face.

We both walked all the way to school have a normal conversation, but we had to spilt ways once we got into school since we had different classes. I arrived in my class a few minutes early so I just sat down near the window just reading a book. I was just thinking to myself that even though I had to hide my ears and tail I could still hear much better than any normal human. A few moments later the class started to fill up with my classmates and the teacher started with his lesson.

*Few hours later*

Class is finally over an I can go to have my bento. But once I stepped out of my class I heard from a far away hall that someone was yelling. I was the only one that heard it since everyone else was human and could hear only a short distance.

I ran towards the yelling and there I saw a little boy getting bullied by kids that were obviously in 5th grade or something like that. The boy was bleeding a lot from his mouth, but the bullies had no thoughts of stopping. I could not bear the thought of someone getting beat up so I ran towards them and yelled "Hey you stop that or you will regret it!!" One of the kids just laugh and looked at me with a devilish look on his face. He started to walk toward me and said "Oh look who wants to try and be a hero. You better stay out of this if you don't want to be next."

He walked back to his group and noticed that the kid was running towards me for cover. He ran after him and I don't know what came over me, but I felt something that made me transform into my true side.

But this side was dangerous to whoever provoked it. I Jumped over the little boy and landed right in front of the bully. He stopped in a his tracks when he saw my ears and tail. He had a look of terror in his eyes. With that amount of terror he ran away screaming along with his other friends.

I turned around and saw that the boy was actually the same size as me and was in my grade. But there was something in his expression that surprised me. He was not scared of me he was just looking at me with eyes of joy and happiness. He hugged me and left walking to the nurse.

I detransformed and left towards the direction that the bullies had gone to and I could already hear them talking, and telling others about me and what they experienced. After that passed I went to class and arrived before everyone else as usual. The teacher called me and asked me the same question many people had asked me "Are you one of those things that are dangerous to have here at this Institute."

The way he stated his words hurt me a little, but I said "Yes I am." Since there was not point in lying to him since he had already had his suspicions on me. He just gasped but said nothing else. I went back to my seat and everyone started coming into the class. Once they saw me no one wanted to sit next to me since I could already tell by their expressions that they thought I was dangerous. Even if most of them had been in my class ever since I first started going to school and knew how kind, and caring I am.

*Few hours later*

Finally class was over and I ran out the door before everyone else. I was at my locker getting my stuff and left through the door. This was weird because usually Arizo was there to walk home with me. Then I spotted him across the field with a popular girl at this school. I yelled for him to come, but all I saw was him turning to see me and turning right back to talk to her. I used my hearing and heard what they said.

The girl had said something in the lines of "Do you know that freak Arizo." I suddenly felt heart broken when I heard what he responded "Of course not why would I even talk to a species like her. She is a freak and she is dangerous to us." Then I saw them leave together. I could feel tears coming out of my eyes. I dropped to the floor and started to cry and cry.

------------------------------------------------------

Wow so many revealing things happened here. Arizo turned out to be a jerk. The school now knows what you are and they are afraid of you even if they have known you for years.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I hope you guys comment what could happen.