Chapter 14

I was walking on my way to my next class when I saw a couple and what I presume as their son pass by me. I was confused why they were running but then heard sirens outside the school. I looked at the direction they came from seeing Ayeong and Kupid running in my direction. Kupod passed by me quickly I think chasing after the people. I grabbed Ayeong's arm.

"Ayeong what's going on? Why are you two running?"

"There is no time to explain Hikaru come on!" She grabbed my arm making me run with her towards there direction of the family. We stopped when we saw Kupid pinning the man on the ground.

I stared at him. He has ears and a t...tail....out.

Ayeong walked rushed over and caught the woman and the son. She held both of them against the wall. The police came into the school and arrested the family.

----
----

Big sis help me catch those criminals. The big tall men came in with black uniforms and took them out of the school. One of the big men saw my ears and tail and I got scared hiding behind big sis.

The big man kneeled down and pet my head. I smiled shyly as he said with a kind and deep voice "I am proud of how strong you have been kid. You are a true gift to this world helping us maintain order."

"E...even if Kupid is a hybrid?" I looks at him tilting my head a little. The man smiled and nodded petting me again. "Of course. It doesn't matter if your a hybrid or not just along as you don't do anything wrong. Even a hybrid like us can be something important."

I looked at him surprised "U...Us?" When I looked up at the man he had black and white ears and a tail.

I felt my eyes watery and hugged the man tightly. He hugged my back and smiled. "Just don't let anyone bring you down okay kid." I nodded and waved goodbye as he drove away in the loud car.

I looked up at big sis and she looked like she was crying happy tears. I held her hand and smiled.

We looked at Hikaru and he was still shocked but after a few seconds smiled.

The lady from the speaker said school was over for everyone early today so we went home taking Hikaru with us.

----
----

We arrived home and I was relieved. I laid down on the couch closing my eyes. Kupid laid down on top of me while Hikaru sat on the other couch.

"So let me get this straight Kupid is a....hybrid?" I just nodded hugging the now sleeping Kupid.

"Well that's interesting to know."

I looked at him "Why is that so?"

"Well I keep thinking about friend that was a hybrid. Sorry if I keep talking about her."

I shook my head knowing he is talking about me. "It's fine. But Hikaru do you....nevermind" I sighed closing my eyes again Should I tell him that I am Y/N? Or is it not the right time? What if he hates me for lying to him all this time?