Chapter 7- Big Sis!!

We finally arrived at the main gate of the school.

"Hey Kupid what class do you go to?" I asked him calmly.

"Oh my first class is foreign language," he said excited. 'I am guessing he loves that class'

"Oh alright then I have to go to class. By the way do you have A lunch," I asked looking at him. He nodded and I responded "I have it too. Maybe you can sit with me this time."

I saw that his eyes shot open and he smiled widely.

"Um...hey Ayeong can I call you sis?" I was surprised by this but I smiled and nodded. We both separated ways and I went to my boring classes.

----
----

I honestly did not want to worry big sis more. I don't really like school at all, for me school is a hell where all the torture is on me. My first and second classes are the worst ones. Everyone in my class bullies me for being a species and call me weak because I never learned how to defend myself. I finally got to my class and entered regretting the moment I stepped foot in the room.

"Oh look who decided to finally show up. The weakling of the freak community," a guy I never knew the name of said to me. I just stood there not moving and trying not to cry at his harsh words. For about 5 minutes he just stood around me with his gang of friends cursing and pushing me around.

When I didn't react to what they were doing I suddenly felt a strong fist hit me right in the face. Falling to the ground I finally started to cry and they just laugh, but went straight for their seat as soon as the heard the teacher coming in.

----
----

The teacher noticed someone on the ground at the back of the class. He rushed over and noticed Kupid on the ground bleeding. "Oh good heavens Kupid what happened?! Who did this to you? Tell me who did it and I will have them expelled for good."

Kupid just stayed silent. But the teacher was nice to him and stood him up carefully. He stared at the class and said "If I catch who ever did this they will be immediately expelled from school. I will not tolerate any type of bullying in my class do you understand?"

The class stayed silent looking at him. "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!" Out of fear the class immediately said yes standing up and bowing.

"Do you want me to call your parents Kupid?" Kupid just looked at the teacher and shook his head. "Do you have any siblings at this school I can call for?" Kupid was about to say no but then he remembered Ayeong.

"Yes I do." The teacher looked relieved and asked for their name. "You can call for my big sis Ayeong," Kupid said smiling.

The students heard him and just stared in awe and disbelief at what he just said. Some of them didn't believe him at all though.

----
----

I was in english class and suddenly my teacher calls for me. "Ayeong can you pack up please and go to class 3-2. Your little brother was injured by someone." Hearing the phrase little brother I immediately knew it was about Kupid. I packed my stuff quickly and walked quickly to his class. As soon as I entered the class I felt something warm wrap around me. Looking a bit down I noticed Kupid was hugging me crying and still bleeding. I hugged him back, but I looked up and noticed some of his classmates were in disbelief. I heard some of them whisper things like "Wow so she really is his sister. I thought he was lying. Oh shoot Nylon is going to die after bullying Kupid, knowing she is his sister." That last one I heard was shocking to me. I wanted to protect Kupid and I was going to keep that promise.

We both walked out of the school and went home. "S..sorry for interrupting you during class," he said nervous. "Don't worry Kupid you kind of saved me from dying of boredom"

I noticed that he laughed and giggled at the joke and I laughed with him. We made it back home and I led him back to his room. "Hey sis I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me." Hearing these words coming from him made me feel like he depended on me like a really little brother. "It was no problem Kupid that is what big sisters are for." I smiled and made him go to sleep after cleaning his bruises. He fell asleep almost immediately after his head hit the pillow. "He is so cute, good night Kupid," I say kissing his head softly and walking out of the room.

"Thank you wolf gods for introducing me to this angel of my life." I said walking to the couch and falling asleep almost immediately.