Chapter 16(The End)

It has been a couple months since I have told Hikaru that I am.....well myself. We have gotten closer then ever. I really missed him. Right now we are sitting down waiting for our names to be called for us to get our graduation certificates.

"You okay Y/N?"

I snapped out of my thought and look at Hikaru. "O...oh yeah I am fine. I just spaced out for a couple minutes there sorry."

Hikaru smiles and nods holding my hand. "It's okay don't worry. Also after the ceremony can you go to the fountain at the back of the school. I want to tell you something."

I felt a little nervous for some reason but I nodded. "Of course I will be there then."

----
----

The ceremony starts and they start to call the names of students. Hikaru goes first and walks across the stage. He smiles proud of himself and his friends for supporting him. Next a couple people go then Arizo goes onto the stage. Even though you are still skeptical about him you smile proud of him. After your name is called and you walk on the stage.

As you look upon the crowd of people seated you smile remembering all the wonderful memories you have had throughout school.

"I will miss this place....with everything it gave me. Good or bad."

Hikaru chuckles and pecks your cheek smiling. "Now you can spend it with me and Kupid."

You blush and smile gasping a little when he holds your hand "Will you be mine and only mine Y/N?"

You smiled happy and excited hugging him. You both hear the crowd of people cheer and clap happy. Along with those cheer Kupid takes a picture of both of you.

"Of course I will. My Tsundere boyfriend" You chuckle and kiss him again.

The end.....