Chapter 11

It has been a couple weeks since me and Hikaru started to have fun again. I missed him so much. Kupid has helped us continue our friendship. I love that little guy as a my younger brother.

I thought everything would go smoothly until one day while I was in English class. The teacher had received a call from the front office. Once he hung up he turned to me "Ayeong you are needed to be in the front office immediately."

I was confused at what was going on but I excused myself and walked scared to the front office. When I entered the room they told me to sit down in front of the principal's desk.

"You are Ayeong, am I correct?" The principal stated. Nervous I nodded in agreement. "I have checked all of our files and I have not found your name registered in our school." I was about to speak before I got interrupted "Also you came along and are taking the same exact classes as a former student from the school named Y/n. Isn't that a little strange?"

I felt scared and stupid on how I had forgot that they check on all the new students. "So Ms. Ayeong is that your real name or did your parents register you with a different name?"

"Sir I understand your concern about this but....I...I...um..." playing with my fingers nervously I looked down. He looked at me and asked sternly "You what?"

"I entered the school without my parents consent. My parents are out of the country right now so I am alone at home. I really wanted to go to school and I didn't think this would happen I am sorry." I said with a few tears escaping my eyes. I just told him a partial lie, since my mother is actually out of the country for a few months.

"I see. Well you could have said so in the first place when you came into the school without anyone's consent. But I understand what you are doing. I will make a deal with you." Hearing that I looked at him curious. "What is it sir?"

"As long as your grades don't drop and you stay as the good student you are. You can attend this school. But if you don't follow through you won't come back to this school until your parent file a proper registration."

Happy but shocked I jumped up from my chair "Really? Oh thank you so much sir! I promise not to let you down!" I bowed to him and walked back to my class happier than ever.

My identity wasn't revealed and I still get to go to this school with Kupid and Hikaru. Thank you.

I arrived back into my class and sat down listening to my teacher all the way.

*After class ends*

I am heading to class excited and extremely happy that my identity wasn't exposed. I need to study properly to keep my identity a secret and keep attending this school. Kupid need me to be with him. Being alone can't be easy for him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw from the corner of my eyes two guys that looked like they were Juniors taking Kupid out of the school side doors by force. What the heck are they going to do to him!

I ran towards the direction they were going and followed them behind the school. Hiding behind one of the many cherry trees that were around the walk way so I wouldn't get caught.

*Kupid's POV*

"Leave m...me alone p...please," I managed to say before the big guys hand covered my mouth.

"Shut it you mutt." That nickname.....it made me remember my parents.

*Flash back*

"How could I have had a monster like you!" Kupid's mother yelled pushing him down hard to the ground.

"Honey please calm down. If you get high blood pressure I will know who's fault it is. But please calm down." Kupid's father said staring daggers at him.

His mother passed out a few seconds later and his father placed her on the couch. "Look at what you have done to her. You stupid mutt! I can't believe we didn't put you up for adoption once we found out! Go to your damn room and don't come out at all understand!" With that Kupid ran to his room closing the door harshly before locking it. He sat down against the door holding his knees to his chest.

"Why couldn't I have been born normal? Why does everyone hate me for being different?"

*End of flash back*

That comment made me burst into more tears.

"Shut the hell up already!" The taller guy said slapping me hard making me fall face first into the ground.

Hovering above me the older of the two grabbed me by the shirt and made me look at him. "Now listen here mutt. You may be Ayeong's brother but that doesn't mean you are mister popular because of her. Now if you want to get out of here with your life. You will do me a favour got it!?"

All I could do was nod with  fear spread across my face. "Good now you know your sister is popular and hot to be honest. You will ask her to be mine. Until she becomes my girlfriend you won't be free from this. So you better get to it and don't even think about telling her or anyone." Both the guys laughed in an evil manner and left.

I stood up and wiped the blood of my lips with an extra towel I always have in my backpack just in case.

"I have to make big sis like that guy. There is no way big sis would ever date him." I said and stood up "I don't care what I have to do or how much I have to get hurt. I will never let big sis date that guy." I walked to my next class in a hurry so I wouldn't be late and get into trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay I have decided not to erase this story. I think I have come up with a good continuation. Thanks to the friends and people that read my story who supported me. I hope you like the story more as it progresses.