Chapter 12 - (Style) Cults II

PART 2/3 - SOUTH PARK BELONGS TO MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER

Slowly, Kyle opened his two electric green eyes, shocked and confused. “H-Huh?” Kyle sat up quickly, he was in a hospital, his family weren’t there, nor his friends. Blinking in confusion, Kyle rubbed his eyes, and suddenly was hugged.

“Kyle! You fucking jew! I thought you were dead!” A very familiar voice shouted, Kyle’s eyes widened as his holder backed away, it was non other than Cartman, and he looked very upset. 

“You...actually cared?” Kyle asked, Cartman shot a glare.

“Well now I fucking don’t.” Cartman stated, “But Stan did. He literally thought you were dead.” Kenny popped up on the other side on Kyle’s bed, smiling at his friend.

Stan’s really upset, he even won’t listen to Wendy,” Kenny muffled through his coat. Kyle blinked. 

“Well I gotta--” Kyle started.

“No way. Sorry jew. But your not allowed to leave.” Cartman answered. Kenny nodded.

We’ll tell him.” Kenny replied, both boys disappearing. 

Cartman and Kenny quickly ran down the streets. “Kyle’s alive you guys!!” They’d shout to the other fourth graders, who all smiled and zoomed to the hospital.

Don’t you think we should tell his parents?” Kenny asked, Cartman shrugged.

“They’re in Canada with Ike, they don’t even know.” Cartman replied, they spotted Stan walking solemnly down the streets, hands in his pockets, he looked pretty distant, his eyes were covered by his raven black hair. 

“Stan! Hippie! Stan!” Cartman shouted, zooming over. “Guess what? The Jew’s alive!”

He just woke up!” Kenny added, Stan shot a glare at them.

“You fucking idiots. Stop trying to be nice to me. He’s not fucking alive. Kyle is dead. My best friend is dead.” Stan growled, grabbing Cartman’s shirt. “So get this through your fat fucking head. Leave me alone.” Stan threw Cartman roughly to the ground.

“Fine then!” Cartman hollered, “But he is alive. And wants to see you.” Kenny nodded. Stan stopped in his tracks, “Kyle is alive dude. Get that through your head.” With that Cartman and Kenny walked away. Stan paused, before walking to the hospital.