Chapter 29 : (Gregstophe) Mind Games

I'm so sorry for the long wait people! (I'm so angry with my self! But If I'm mean I'll hurt my own feelings! -0-) 

I'm so sorry please forgive Sammy! :3 I've lightly researched this, stupid exams...making me actually revise....

===================

Christophe didn't like anything. That was a fact, he hated being called Chris or Christphor, he hated people talking to him and he despised that hopless romantic Gregory. By despise, he actually meant like, and by like, we all know that he means love. 

Growling to himself, Chris slammed his locker, lighting up a fag and slowly inhaling in the smoke, before blowing it in Butters and Kenny's faces, making both of them cough and shoot a growl. Chris smirked, Kenny had been sober for a few days now, but they both knew he needed one, and bad.

"Hey." A strong but happy sort of voice called, Chris turning around only to growl.

"Blondie." Chris stated. "What?"

"What? You sound more caring than usual." Greg replied, a smirk clearly appearing under that innocent smile. 

"Caring!? Do you think I care about you!?" 

"Yes." Greg replied, the smirk appearing. "Of course you do."

"No I don't!"

"Yes!

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"No...-_-" 

"YES!"

"No you don't"

"YES I DO CARE ABOUT YOU GREG!"

Greg smiled like a kid on christmas and pecked Chris on his cheek. "I know you do >3<" 

===================

Not much describing but forgive me, I'm working on crap. By crap I totally mean revising if my teacher asks you. 

Now time to answer those comments, but before I do heres a message from me : Hi! Everyone listen up! If you like South Park romancey stuff with Kyman, Style, Bunny, Creek, Clyde/Token and much more, please copy and paste/type this link into your search bar! Its a new story I'm working on, and I hope you'll enjoy it! : http://www.wattpad.com/story/17760951-love-square Now I really don't want to spoil it, so just start reading. Bye!

COMMMENTS  :

Okay lets see who gets the who made me smile today award! xD

JessieJB : Thank you, I think you play minecraft if you do, I will smile and win twenty bucks. (I kinda betted with my friend that someone else in the world plays minecraft xD) 

yujm123 : Dip? What kinda dip? I have some chocolate dip for the strawberries if you want some? Oh you mean Damien and Pip. Oh I get it. Ah....What do you want with that?

chachi1015 : You sir. Have probably read the lemony side of fanfiction. xD

Everything-Girl : Thank You! I worked super hard on it to kill manbearpig! I'm super cereal.

Shinui : Write more? I thought you were reading it....? (Eclipse-Who'swatchingtvinthenextroomshesactuallyarealperson : Ignore it. She gave you a compliment. So be happy. Besides you don't know what your elbow is!) AH...My best friend is right. I don't know what my elbow is.

Scootamew : Now this people, is a very active reader. For that. Have some cake. 

Rebacca8822 : Nah, I know friends who are obsessed with south park couples but have only watched one episode. Don't worry about it ;) 

lilypad1006 : Yay! I'm so happy, LILY WINS BY DEFAULT SHE MADE A JOKE. EVERYBODY LAUGH.

No More Comments

Yay! Please read Love Square, and I'll see you next time. So please request below or I'll have writers-block again. 

XOXOXOXOX
Sammy