Chapter 7 - (Style) I Will Make you Laugh

SOUTH PARK BELONGS TO MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER

Kyle sighed, bored, scrolling down the youtube page, looking through some funny cat complications. The jew didn't know that a certian raven haired boy was watching him from the distance.
"HEY KYLE!!!" Stan shouted, jumping behind Kyle, making the easily frightened boy scream out in shock.

"SCREW YOU!!" Kyle shouted as he climbed back onto his chair, Stan smiled, pecking Kyle on the cheek, looking over his boyfriend's shoulder at the video he was watching.

"Pewdiepie?" Stan questioned, "Whats a pewdiepie?" Kyle pushed him in dissaproval,

"Pewdiepie is the funniest guy on youtube." Kyle corrected, "Not to mention he has the most subscribers on youtube." Stan narrowed his eyes, looking at the video, as Felix wrapped lettuce to his face.

"I don't get this." Stan muttered, Kyle smiled slightly.

"I don't ever think I'd say this, but you don't have a sense of humor." Kyle pointed out, 

"What do you mean?" Stan whined, "I love jokes!" Kyle kissed Stan softly on the cheek.

"Sure you do, Stan." Kyle whispered, inches away from Stan's face, "Just keep thinking that." Stan sighed, 

"Okay, make me laugh," Stan muttered, Kyle stood up and giggled, running into his bedroom, Stan raised an eyebrow, before following Kyle. 

Kyle was searching through his bookshelf, and then turned around, falling clumbsly into Stan's arms, holding a thin book close to his chest. 

"Whats that?" Stan inquired, tighting his grip on Kyle. Kyle smiled, kissing Stan on the lips softly, 

"A Book I need to study with." Kyle replied, "The football won't fit into my dictonaries." Stan narrowed his eyes.

"A, you don't play football, B that sounds dirty, and C that wasn't even funny." Stan pointed out, Kyle rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't trying to make you laugh." Kyle muttered, jumping out of Stan's grasp, Kyle layed a kiss on Stan's lips, giggling, "I was trying to get you to before zooming out the room. Stan then bursted into laughter, seeing the joke card Kyle had left on the floor,  it read, Scrogenders Cat walked into the bar, OW.