Chapter 46 : (Style) More Than Just Valentines ~

SO SORRY SORRY SORRY for the wait. A month? I think I've broken the record for tardyness. If you follow me on DA (EclipseLunarX) You would probably see whats going on. I'm working on a creepypasta comic filled with the beautiful yaoi. And it's taking me a while to outline my ideas.

BUT I WILL CONTINUE THIS! AND I HAVE SO *Brofist* 

===============

Kyle growled, storming through the crowded corridors of South Park high, he hated this day as much as he hated Cartman. Today was valentines day, and the red-headed jewish boy completely hated it, well he liked the cards and the chocolates that sometimes his mom gave him, but he hated how he never got to spend the day with anyone except his little brother, and the two brothers would normally end up eating a chocolate cake watching Terrance and Phillip.

“Kyle! Kyle wait!” He heard Butters shout, and Kenny muffling shouting after him too.

Kyle had found out even Butters had a valentine, Kenny. As soon as he spotted the two kissing, he ran. Of course he didn’t dislike the relationship, personally to him it was actually pretty cute, it was the fact that even Butters, the most babyish boy in the school actually got a date before he did. 

Kyle sighed, leaning against his locker. “Maybe its because my hair’s too red...or maybe because I’m Jewish....” Kyle muttered, thinking over the possibilities. Kyle sighed once more, but suddenly got a glimpse of Stan’s indigo eyes before something grabbed his arms. 

Kyle blinked, but found himself being dragged into an empty classroom, and before he knew it, the door was locked and Stan was standing rather pissed by the door. “Why are you avoiding me?” 

“Let me out.” Kyle stated, trying to get to the door but found his hands pinned in front of him by Stan’s iron grip. “Let go of me Stan.” Kyle hissed. 

“I said. Why are you avoiding me?” Stan repeated, Kyle struggled trying to get of of Stan’s grip but failing.

“Stan!! Let go of me!!” Kyle shouted, Stan growled, slamming the shorter jewish boy against the wall.

“Your not very obedient are you Kyle?” Stan hissed, “Why the fuck are you avoiding me!?” Kyle struggled.

“I will scream if you don’t let go of me.” Kyle promised. Stan ignored him, so Kyle actually did the most girly scream he could manage, in a second people where banging against the door.

“Miss are you okay? mm-kay?” The Counselors voice (Mr Makagey) asked. Stan put on a girls voice.

“Yes Sir, I just fell.” Stan answered, in a girl voice which seemed to work the voices going away.

Turning to glare at Kyle, Stan put his hand over Kyle’s mouth. 

“Are you shutting up, or do I have to silence you?!” Stan demanded, Kyle struggled.

“Get of me!!” Kyle shouted as Stan pinned him down to the floor, a very lustful look in his  eye.

“Oh Kyle, I said be quiet didn’t I? Your not answering me are you...?” Stan asked, kissing Kyle forcefully, sliding his tongue into Kyle’s mouth as he continued to kiss him deeply. 

“Mhh!!~” Kyle moaned softly, as Stan continued to kiss him, pressing the smaller boy to the floor, the two bodies grinding against each other softly. Stan smirked as he pulled away, his forehead pressed against Kyle’s, as the smaller boy who he was pressed against, blushing insanely. “Y-You just k-kissed me....”  

Stan smirked more deviously, becoming hard at the instant looking at the delicious boy underneath him. “S-Stan---Mhhph!!~” Stan dived back into his work, kissing Kyle even more deeply, as he pulled away he moved down to Kyle’s neck, sucking on the sensitive skin. “Nyyaaaa!!!~” Stan smirked, pulling away looking at the red mark he’d made on Kyle’s neck, pouncing back onto the smaller boy like a lion, licking the neck.

Feeling a warm wet object on his neck, Kyle struggled more, which only made Stan press down on him more, which made Kyle’s cock tingle slightly. “Ahh!! S-Stop Stan!!! P-Please!!” Kyle cried as Stan pulled up his shirt and started to lick up up, sucking on Kyle’s sweet spots and his nipples, which only made the smaller boy cry out more with a mixture of pleasure and shock. “Nyaaa!~ S-Stan....s-stop...” Kyle moaned, Stan smirked, he liked Kyle under him, his friend made the cutest noises, and blushed so adorably. 

Stan pulled away, “I guess I can’t continue here.....Sad really...you are so cute Kyle...” Stan said as he stroked Kyle’s cheek, which made Kyle freeze, why was Stan acting like this? “Oh you thought I asked Wendy to be my valentines....? Like I said...your so cute...”

“T-Then--Nyahh!!” Kyle started, but cried out as Stan started to feel around his legs, especially rubbing his cock where Kyle’s was. Stan laughed darkly.

“You like that don’t you?” Stan purred in Kyle’s ear, “I really want to continue...But we can’t do this in school...I wouldn’t want you to get expelled.” Kyle, starting to fall for Stan looked away from him.

“We...umm.” Kyle stopped to cough a bit, catching Stan’s attention. “C-Could stop....I don’t think--” Stan smirked, pulling Kyle’s green ushanka off and playing with Kyle’s hair.

“Aww, I thought Kyle would like this...” Stan purred, “Perfect love story, the jock and the nerd....” Kyle blushed a brighter red, 

Kyle leaned up a bit, kissing Stan softly on the lips, smiling as he pulled away. Stan smirked passionately kissing Kyle back, “If your asking me out. Thats a pretty good confession, Stanley.” Kyle responded with his own smirk. Stan had smirked back.

“Well, Valentines work.”

Kyle just smirked. “I think you want to be more than just valentines.”