Chapter 18 - (Kyman) Sniffles

Just a silly little idea I had since I'm sick too. (Y MEE?!?) Anyway here you go.

---------

Kyle glared down at the floor, gritted teeth and fist clenched, the jewish boy had already started shaking in anger, and was getting more and more annoyed by the second. But it only took one more noise for him to snap. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? GOD SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Kyle suddenly yelled, standing up and glaring daggers at his boyfriend Eric Cartman.

Eric, being mortally confused, raised an eyebrow. "What? I'm not doing anything but watching TV." Eric pointed out, his voice calm, a tiny bit shocked at the sudden outburst to say the least.

Kyle scowled, sitting back down. "Your sniffling. If your sick go to bed." Eric just smirked, sniffling some more as he moved in closer to Kyle.

Already the jew had started to shake again, the noise was so annoying. "SHUT THE---" Kyle started, turning to face Eric, but was cut of, as warm lips was pressed against his. Kyle softly closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Eric's neck.

Eric smirked, pulling away. "Wow, you are a good cure for a cold, jew." Kyle blinked, but then sniffed a very dangerous and deadly look came to his eyes once he realized what had just happened.

Quickly, Eric backed away. "FUCK YOU CARTMAN!!" Kyle yelled grabbing the XBox controller and chasing Eric upstairs.