Part.5 the wedding

A year has passed and finnaly the part I've been waiting for, Rebecca and James are finally getting married. They got engaged a year ago on there dead line of course. And after one whole year of planing and stress its finally happening. Me and Alex are still going story I really love that man let me tell you that, but anyways. I was the maid of honor of course, the ceremony had started, when she walked down the red silk carpet oh my god you should have saw her face she looked so beautiful, she came down the carpet on a beautiful white dress her top was fitting and was rapped in lace, the bottom part was silky, fitting, and long. She looked like a modern day princess. Her hair had been curled in big beautiful curls she had toned her hair a little more red then It allready was. He sunkissed skin looked so beautiful with her dress. James looked equally as handsome with I tight Black tux, his dark skin worked well with his brown hair. The way he looked at her when she walked down the carpet they were so in love. Though out the rest of the emotional ceremony me and Alex couldn't keep our eyes off each other, Rabecca and James are cool with us by the way. The rest of the wedding was amazing, good food, great couple, and the love of my life. After the wedding was over Rabecca and James were off to there honey moom, and me and Alex headed back to our apartment.