Chapter 6 -Big Hat Ryan's Apprentice Fights Josef Herein-

"This is crazy... Master wants me to protect the kingdom from this guy, one of The 12 Olde Gods." Resferia collapses onto her knees at the impossible sight before her. She'd only been in training for four months and her first use of Big Hat Ryan's teachings would be to take out Josef Herein.

The Olde God turns his attention away from the pathetically collapsed girl to reunite with the other eleven in fighting Big Hat Ryan. Resferia lowers her head in shame.

"But if I do defeat him, won't I be lauded as the one who killed a god..." she laughs in disbelief of the notion. "Maybe then, I'll be able to stand beside the king as a mage worthy of the kingdom's respect." She slowly picks herself back up and on wobbly legs begins to apply what she's been so desperately learning the past few months. "Alci alcium alci al, zere zweim zweth zree al, aies engo decim."

From both her hands a single magic circle is constructed maintaining ten points. Then it is amplified to over twice its size and then again until ten magic circles, each exponentially bigger than the first have stacked atop one another. A tsunami of shards of dark flame overtake the entire wall of the castle, raising to heights above even Josef Herein. As he turns to see the commotion is immediately swept away by the enormous wave. Managing to stake his massive blade into the ground somewhere along the way, the massive god is rag dolled completely at the bidding of Resferia's unique spell maintaining properties of water, fire, and the god's weak point dark all in the form of burning shards of reinforced ice.

"Furo fre frem fein al, alotem." Resferia uses a spell to restore the massive amount of mana she had just used. She begins to chant her next spell, "Alci al, al aies—" she's off put by the god who has arisen from the blackness and has begun a charge at her sword in hand, " zeich die."

Herhair awry, she brings up a sword big enough to rival Josef Herein's. Hisrounded blade and Resferia's giant black flame blade clash with enormousamounts of energy. The two blade are locked together, grinding against eachother as remnants of that energy rain down at unfathomably high temperatures.The castle below catches fire. Somehow Resferia matches the God's strength withher magic, but neither side is budging through raw power alone. As such,Resferia begins to chant another spell, onslaught of dark projectiles. JosefHerein, however, summons another buster sword and sweeps it towards Resferia asshe's chanting. She stops midway and begins to chant a spell for a shield, butin doing so she forgets to discharge the previous and the resulting spell istoo unstable to sustain itself and the excess of uncontained magic magnificentlyself-destructs. Josef Herein sustains a considerable amount of damage whileResferia is sent flying through the sky to land somewhere in the kingdom unconscious.